What Are You Listening To? (Vol.51)

I hope a lot of people listen to this song, and reflect on the fact that the military might of the United States is currently at the beck and call of a foreign power that has no qualms about indiscriminately killing vast numbers of men, women, and children by bombing them.

I hope a lot of people listen to this song, and reflect on the fact that the military might of the United States is currently at the beck and call of a foreign powerNO-ONE AWL that has no qualms about indiscriminately killing vast numbers of men, women, and children by bombing them.n
WTF ! Nobody's gonna push that button coz NOBODY will win and every single nation will perish .....so ?? It's all politics !!

WTF ! Nobody's gonna push that button coz NOBODY will win and every single nation will perish .....so ?? It's all politics !!
A lot of it is religion. Some conservative Christians embrace the idea. At a Christmas dinner (a Christmas dinner!!!) nearly a decade ago, my uncle (a retired Army chaplain) and his current pastor (Lutheran) both strongly argued that the United States should nuke Iran. Also...

Michigan Congressman and Former Pastor Appears to Suggest Nuking Gaza​

“It should be like Nagasaki and Hiroshima,” said Rep. Tim Walberg.

In my opinion, it may have to do with the idea of initiating Armageddon and thereby bringing about the second coming of Jesus. What Jewish messianic beliefs are tend to be more shrouded.

Back