What Are You Listening To? (Vol.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OST of a lengendary game : UNREAL

This soundtrack is godly.

Select tracks from Final Fantasy 7 & 8.

Prolly posted this before, but hey, I'm listening to it again.

<5>

i'm a newbie fans of classical music, and now i realize i've been missing out.

I can't stop listening to this, probably the best music i've ever heard

Igor Stravinsky's The Rite Of Spring is amazing. At its 1913 Paris premiere, the music was considered so extreme and the costumes and choreography of the ballet so disturbing that it caused a riot. This isn't about love and romance, it's about human sacrifice. It's the classical music equivalent of black metal, only more frightening than anything any church burning, grave desecrating Norwegian ever wrote. I don't know which recording is considered best, but the 1972 Boston Symphony Orchestra version conducted by Michael Tilson Thomas that I have is absolutely stunning.

Last edited:

I can't stop listening to this, probably the best music i've ever heard

Igor Stravinsky's The Rite Of Spring is amazing. At its 1913 Paris premiere, the music was considered so extreme and the costumes and choreography of the ballet so disturbing that it caused a riot. This isn't about love and romance, it's about human sacrifice. It's the classical music equivalent of black metal, only more frightening than anything any church burning, grave desecrating Norwegian ever wrote. I don't know which recording is considered best, but the 1972 Boston Symphony Orchestra version conducted by Michael Tilson Thomas that I have is absolutely stunning.

I'm a fan of classic music too and my favorite would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back