What are you gonna do when Machida/Hendo blows?

The word legend wasn't even used in sports until Dan Henderson came along.

What are you gonna do when Machida/Hendo blows?

humancockfighting3.jpg

l90422-1.jpg

get ready for ronda armbar round 1

then drink chocolate milk and lay pipe

:eek:

TS, you are so many types of stupid, I can't even differentiate.

The thing I find funny in here is that people are saying that someone is going to sleep, but then demanding two more rounds. So are you saying that someones getting ko'd in the 4th specifically?

This could turn out to be a strike a thon. Hendo with overhand right, Machida eludes karate chop connects with chin, Hendo smiles fires back with another right. :icon_chee

This could turn out to be a strike a thon. Hendo with overhand right, Machida eludes karate chop connects with chin, Hendo smiles fires back with another right. :icon_chee
You smile, but if hendo keeps missing with all those rights, then that is exactly what TS is describing as the boring fight.

even if machida wins by ud its awesome keep hating dude

You smile, but if hendo keeps missing with all those rights, then that is exactly what TS is describing as the boring fight.

Let's be patient I know this is your FOTY contender deep down inside. :icon_chee

Hendo will probably go to the UFC hall of fame due to his long career and accomplishments, and he is already a legend in my book.
Machida has everything to become a legend, but still a long way to go.

Thought it was legitimate until I started seeing Machida referred to as "Karate Boy" :icon_neut

Seriously, I keep hearing people go "Disrespectful to two legends! "Five rounds!" "This is not fair!"

First of all two legends? Uh....No.

This is not Shogun and his sloppy brawling style, this is Lyoto Machida and his fencing like style vs. Dan Henderson and his extremely one dimensional game of inside leg kick, overhand right. You do realize this is a recipe for disaster right?

Karate boy throwing kicks and jumping in and out with punches that probably won't have any effect on Hendo's iron chin, when they're in between the second and third round and you're bored to death by this fight you're gonna be thanking Dana for not subjecting you to 25 minutes of it.

Mark my words, February 24th there will be a massive out-cry about Machida/Henderson, UFC 157 will go down as a massive bomb, but Ronda's fight will be ten times as entertaining as this one, rest assured.

Machida and Hendo farting the national anthem for the main event is better than E Honda vs Carmoosh

Hendo will probably go to the UFC hall of fame due to his long career and accomplishments, and he is already a legend in my book.
Machida has everything to become a legend, but still a long way to go.

If you consider 2-5 years a long way, then yea

If its boring it probably means machida won which I'd be more than happy with! Rhonda's fight is going to be a minute and consisting of a throw and an arm bar.

If its boring it probably means machida won which I'd be more than happy with! Rhonda's fight is going to be a minute and consisting of a throw and an arm bar.

Machida vs Hendo, there will be stalking

Not buying it anyway lol.

Honestly though, Machida is wayyyy too smart to be hit by Hendo's overhand right. He doesn't even set it up, he just winds that baby and throws it with bad intentions. I predict Dan tries to land an Hbomb on Machida, Machida counters and KO's Dan.

inb4 but dude Hendo has a GRANITE CHIN!! Well, he's also been prone to getting rocked his last couple of fights. And at his age, his chin's bound to wear out soon.

Back