What are you gonna do when Machida/Hendo blows?

Level One

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Seriously, I keep hearing people go "Disrespectful to two legends! "Five rounds!" "This is not fair!"

First of all two legends? Uh....No.

This is not Shogun and his sloppy brawling style, this is Lyoto Machida and his fencing like style vs. Dan Henderson and his extremely one dimensional game of inside leg kick, overhand right. You do realize this is a recipe for disaster right?

Karate boy throwing kicks and jumping in and out with punches that probably won't have any effect on Hendo's iron chin, when they're in between the second and third round and you're bored to death by this fight you're gonna be thanking Dana for not subjecting you to 25 minutes of it.

Mark my words, February 24th there will be a massive out-cry about Machida/Henderson, UFC 157 will go down as a massive bomb, but Ronda's fight will be ten times as entertaining as this one, rest assured.

One too many chromosomes in the OP.

Ronda fight will be 1 round. Hendos chin is legendary but he gets rocked all the time. Machida doesn't ko with power. He times it perfectly so you don't see it or are running into it. If Hendo is chasing Machida down I actually predict he is going to sleep. And 2 legends like this deserve 5 rounds.

I'll bitch about it in the PBP thread like everyone else.....

if machida and hendo aren't legends, who are?

Seriously, I keep hearing people go "Disrespectful to two legends! "Five rounds!" "This is not fair!"

First of all two legends? Uh....No.

This is not Shogun and his sloppy brawling style, this is Lyoto Machida and his fencing like style vs. Dan Henderson and his extremely one dimensional game of inside leg kick, overhand right. You do realize this is a recipe for disaster right?

Karate boy throwing kicks and jumping in and out with punches that probably won't have any effect on Hendo's iron chin, when they're in between the second and third round and you're bored to death by this fight you're gonna be thanking Dana for not subjecting you to 25 minutes of it.

Mark my words, February 24th there will be a massive out-cry about Machida/Henderson, UFC 157 will go down as a massive bomb, but Ronda's fight will be ten times as entertaining as this one, rest assured.

Go away

I'm interested in the fight and I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy it. I'm not 100% sure who will win the fight. Dan could knock Machida out or Machida could win a decision or knock out Dan. I know one thing it will be more exciting than the Diaz vs GSP or Jones vs Sonnen fight becase we all know how those two fights are going to go.

disagree, i think the clash of styles is going to make it a great fight. Hendo is a bit 1 dimensional but he would walk through fire to land the H-Bomb.

Dan vs Shogun/Fedor/Fejaco/Babalu....his last 4 fights. Have we ever seen Dan in a boring fight???

I will bump this thread after their legendary fight

Watch Ronda, then go to sleep.

I actually agree with this. If the fight doesn't end in the first three rounds, I don't want to watch Hendo gas and zombie through the last 2 rounds.

It's one thing to have a theory. I can appreciate that.

It's another to be convinced of said theory, going as far as to guarantee something and telling everyone to "rest assured". I cannot appreciate that because that is the recipe of an idiot, the same breed who laughed off all of us who thought Cain had a chance in the rematch.

Dan's almost never in a boring fight. Actually, Machida is rarely as well... And if it does blow, who cares, it happens, I'll have another beer and watch Carmouch KO Rousey

Go jerk off to Ronda ROusey pictures. The reality is, she is below average looking girl at best.

Go jerk off to Ronda ROusey pictures. The reality is, she is below average looking girl at best.

images

You have a twisted sense of reality if Ronda is below average. 1/3 people are obese. How many more are underweight, butter faces, whatever. She's seriously above average. Like miles above average and I don't fap to her but I'm not deluded.

Mooner's an idiot and he knows damn well that he'd bang Rousey if the opportunity ever presented itself. No respect for people like him.

Back