What are you getting your Mother for Xmas?

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I need ideas dammit. Normally I go the Gift card route, however this year I'd like to possibly get something to wrap & put under the tree.

Got nice kitchen stuff last couple years.

All Clad copper core pot & pan set
Shun premier knife set

But this year I am stumped. Probably going gift card.

Got my parents a new tv on Black Friday. They would have asked me to pick them out one anyway since they just redid their house, so I thought I'd just go ahead and get them a good one.

All my mom wants is a new picture of her kids together. I think it's been something like 8 years since we took a picture together. So, that's what she's getting.

my mom has a collection of Swarovski animals. I always add to her collection. she has a 5 ft tall showcase filled with them.

I asked my sister to pick out something so I could purchase it. So she loaded my amazon cart with a couple ideas and I ended up buying her some snow boots.

All my mom wants is a new picture of her kids together. I think it's been something like 8 years since we took a picture together. So, that's what she's getting.

I wish I could just take a picture of myself and send it to her, but she's never taken photos of me. Even when I was a little kid and at my cutest she wouldn't point a camera at me. I look at her old photo albums and it's like a million pics of the old dog, hundreds of pics of my Dad, and like 3 pics of me, where I'm basically photobombing either the dog or my dad

I got her a digital picture frame and I'm loading it with pictures of my wife and me when we were in Italy. I know that sounds terrible, but my mom will love it.

I wish I could just take a picture of myself and send it to her, but she's never taken photos of me. Even when I was a little kid and at my cutest she wouldn't point a camera at me. I look at her old photo albums and it's like a million pics of the old dog, hundreds of pics of my Dad, and like 3 pics of me, where I'm basically photobombing either the dog or my dad

You know how mums always think their kids are the cutest?

You're the exception that proves that rule.

That's gotta suck.

That's rough, haha.

She doesn't have a lot of pictures of my brothers and I since my older brother turned 18. We've all mostly been separated the last decade. But now we're all back in our hometowns, and that's all she wanted. A good picture of her kids. I'm gonna buy her a (refurbished) smart TV. Probably a 40-50 inch. But she'll love the picture more than the TV.

ur pretty lucky she didnt have the technology to blur your face out back then

Pj's and some sort of moisturizer kit the wife picked out and said she uses.

50 pound weight plate.

She asked for it, that''s hat she's gettin

Is this why you don't just get onstage & become a professional comedian in real life? You don't think you deserve any attention, because your mom didn't give you any? Can't you flip this around, and make it a motivation to do it, like most great messed-up comedians/performers?

Sorry to go all Dr. Phil on you, I just think it would be cool if sherdog was a breeding ground for the next Steven Wright, or Mitch Hedberg.

So far all we have is the Boston Marathon bomber

I will buy my mom new prescription glasses and a Cell Phone so she can troll social media again.

my mom has a collection of Swarovski animals. I always add to her collection. she has a 5 ft tall showcase filled with them.
any possible way to get pics of this collection? sounds wonderful. mirin tbh

Back