What are you doing tonight?

After i clean out my car find some fat chicks on Tinder for a B&B Buffet&Bang

Last edited:
After i clean out my car find some fat chickson Tinder for a B&B Buffet&Bang
0inpuam.gif

Not much tonight. I had lunch with my girlfriend and we had sex afterwards. Then we went walking down some trails but bugs were everywhere flying into my face & eyes. After that we had ice cream at Dairy Queen. Then we went back to my home & she gave me a massage. I was going to go to the store but I'm tired & feeling very relaxed now.

Not much tonight. I had lunch with my girlfriend and we had sex afterwards. Then we went walking down some trails but bugs were everywhere flying into my face & eyes. After that we had ice cream at Dairy Queen. Then we went back to my home & she gave me a massage. I was going to go to the store but I'm tired & feeling very relaxed now.
I tried to have sex with an old girlfriend on a trail once. It was horrible. Bugs everywhere. The last thing you want is to swat bugs away from you while banging

I tried to have sex with an old girlfriend on a trail once. It was horrible. Bugs everywhere. The last thing you want is to swat bugs away from you while banging
Yeah I wouldn't want to do it there today. I had bugs flying in my eyes & ears while just walking around.

Tried to take family out to minor league baseball game. It ended up getting rained out.
Stopped by Culvers on the way home. Burger and onion rings. Tasty stuff.
Might watch Deadpool 2 tonight.
Going to lay low and be sober tonight. Drank way too much last night.

Tried to take family out to minor league baseball game. It ended up getting rained out.
Stopped by Culvers on the way home. Burger and onion rings. Tasty stuff.
Might watch Deadpool 2 tonight.
Going to lay low and be sober tonight. Drank way too much last night.
Deadpool 2 is fucking fantastic I saw it just a few days ago

Watching anime and playing resident evil 7
<GinJuice>

wondering how my wife can walk into shit in the bedroom on her way to the toilet then complain that i got up at 4 for no reason!

Was looking forward to watching Borat with the wife and of course she falls asleep during. Frustrating.

Was looking forward to watching Borat with the wife and of course she falls asleep during. Frustrating.
how do you fall asleep during Borat? To this day one of the funniest movies of all time.

Back