What are you doing tonight?

Awesome, now i can stop worrying.
Dont worry I'm sure I'll have more issues for you soon. I actually have a small predicament going on with a potential girlfriend now that you mention it..

My intrawebs has been down for a while so i'll be fapping catching up on stuff i've missed.

I'm going to spend the entire night alternating between sherdog, eating, and watching the youtubes. Eventually I'll grow tired and go to sleep. I'll continue this cycle for about 30 hours and then in a nervous scramble attempt to get all the weekend activities done on Sunday. But that will only last a few hours before I give up the inveitable doom of it all and take a long afternoon nap. I'll awaken around 5pm and run to the supermarket to get some shamefully high calorie meal and then rush home to cook it. Then it's 9pm and I've only done 1/15th of what I've planned for the weekend and I'll lie down and attempt to get a nice nights sleep but I've already ruined it and I'll lie there awake for hours. I won't get the proper amount of rest and I'll put 12+ hours days all week at work, come home put it another hour or two, and still never catch up.

I'll never get laid, I'll never be rich, and I can't even enjoy a meal because I'm always overfed and never truly hungry.

What will you do, however small that makes you better today than you were yesterday?

First training session nr two today.

Then eating nachos and watch a movie with my brothers.

Its Saturday morning but tonight Im going to the SF Giants game to watch Barry Bonds get his number retired
And then after the game I got a lane reserved at the fancy pants nightclub style bowling alley across the street from the stadium
Should be a good time

What will you do, however small that makes you better today than you were yesterday?
Actually do the work I've been planning to do! To be fair just logging off of sherdog makes me 90% more productive.

Actually do the work I've been planning to do! To be fair just logging off of sherdog makes me 90% more productive.
my god these are true words.
but really how productive do you need to be? We have already invented flashlights we can have sex with, our species has peaked. Now all we got is fapping into oblivion as the global warming slowly gets us all.

UYBdXKHIGRLyab4OQ38eG-tWTjtcdzvklqW-liionBE.jpg

giphy.webp

Working some OT. I'm going to make about $300 though just for this shift...so it's ok.

oh yea I finally ended up passing out at like 9 am or something and slept until 4 so tonight is going to be another game/movie/food party night

I'm going to spend the entire night alternating between sherdog, eating, and watching the youtubes. Eventually I'll grow tired and go to sleep. I'll continue this cycle for about 30 hours and then in a nervous scramble attempt to get all the weekend activities done on Sunday. But that will only last a few hours before I give up the inveitable doom of it all and take a long afternoon nap. I'll awaken around 5pm and run to the supermarket to get some shamefully high calorie meal and then rush home to cook it. Then it's 9pm and I've only done 1/15th of what I've planned for the weekend and I'll lie down and attempt to get a nice nights sleep but I've already ruined it and I'll lie there awake for hours. I won't get the proper amount of rest and I'll put 12+ hours days all week at work, come home put it another hour or two, and still never catch up.

I'll never get laid, I'll never be rich, and I can't even enjoy a meal because I'm always overfed and never truly hungry.
<mma4>

oh yea I finally ended up passing out at like 9 am or something and slept until 4 so tonight is going to be another game/movie/food party night
Homie. Stahp. Just do your two hours of work and fuck partying until you've earned it.

Last night I went to see this band and got fucked up, great night. (It's morning here now and I'm struggling)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back