What are you doing this weekend?

Hokuto does not seem to know dude....

Im gonna smoke the fattest bowls and lamp here in Tdot....most liekly a savage night with Mr Lewis and Mr Tyson on Saturday.

8th degree....how do you know if he knows? Apparently he's like right across the street from me right now, but I don't know how to find him.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
8th degree....how do you know if he knows? Apparently he's like right across the street from me right now, but I don't know how to find him.

Hey man thats his pict right there....cant be that hard to find bitch!:D :D

HOKUTO

hokutopuroresu.jpg

You know....maybe I shouldn't meet him....

....Unless he wants to train in Turkish Oil Wrestling.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
You know....maybe I shouldn't meet him....

....Unless he wants to train in Turkish Oil Wrestling.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....HOKUTO WILL OWN YOUR ASS!!!:D :D :D

In Turkish Oil Wrestling? I think not.....I'm the champion of this little known sport.

Those pants will atribute him +5 to slipperyness!

You will get totaled lovley!

My neatly shaved physique and lack of any clothes is sure to be advantageous to me. I'm lubing up right now in the middle of the learning center.

This weekend im getting shitfaced at the Jersey shore.

Going down the coast fishing, staying at someones beach house. If I had a wetsuit I would have a surf, but that idea could end up shelved due to the sub zero water temp here at the moment

I got roped into acting in my buddy's movie, which we are filming at Mabel Lake, a 6 hour drive away from Vancouver. So we are taking off on Saturday morning to go up there and start working, I have to be there till the 17th!!! The film should be good though, Seth is bringing a bunch of shrooms and we will probably get a half ounce of weed...oh shit that reminds me I gotta buy an ounce for my g/f.....anyway, we are going to get trashed for about 10 days in a row!!!

P.S. Sounds like some of you guys are gonna have great weekends. Hooray for summer.

When you raise the glasses, make sure yall have a shot or two with Kain in mind, sticking my mahfuckin tongue out at you pussies :D

Friday after work I'll hoist some wieghts and then drink some beers with my friend, saturday ill be over his house with my bro,dad, watching the Tyson/Lewis fight again drinking beer and BBQing. no plans for sunday yet!

I just got off from college for the summer break and intended just to watch movies, sleep and go clubing until I go back in the fall

Back