What are you doing New Year's Eve?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Are you guys doing anything special tonight? We had plans months ago, but had to cancel. Wife's in one of her bitchy moods.

Too damn cold here in Vegas to do anything outside. Had snowflakes today, too.

Got loose earlier with a buddy. A bit too loose.

Gonna have a bite with my gf and watch a flick.

I've done Vegas and Times Square for NYE. It's a good excuse to take a trip somewhere but if I'm at home then I'm not doing much. Just staying in tonight.

We go outside and light different types of firecrackers. It's like a warzone here

10550992_1566403326936746_8376013145723431074_n.jpg

Last edited:
Spending it with my family at home - hope to do the same every year until the day I die.

Nada. Guess my friends are all hanging out with their families.

I always have a Curb marathon with the Wife on New Yrs since the kids were born. So here is my night.

and 3rd time post this..

Going to stay home with family and imbibe in tasty beverages.
About to throw on movie The Neighbors. I asked if I could put a few shots in the air at midnight and wife said no.

Going to smoke a few bowls, watch some TV. Will probably end up either playing Hearthstone or something on my 360.

Tired af already, dunno why.. Done fuckall with my day.

Working, office work. Warehouse is getting the last shipments out

Figuring out how to make time faster so Jan 3 gets here. Fuck Jan 1, that's MMA fans' real holiday.

In the hospital getting saline pumped into my arm. Not my typical NYE.

Going to a house party. Wasn't plabning on going out but my buddy offered to drive. Hopefully there's some loose la-6s there for me to burgle.

Are you guys doing anything special tonight? We had plans months ago, but had to cancel. Wife's in one of her bitchy moods.

Too damn cold here in Vegas to do anything outside. Had snowflakes today, too.

Its too cold in Vegas? I like you WoW but ive gotta blast ya just a wee bit. Its 14 degrees in Boise tonight, and there's several thousand people downtown walking around, multiple stages of live music going on, food trucks, etc. Grow a sack, ditch the wife and go celebrate. Hell, you may even have to put a light jacket on. The horror.

To answer your question im cruising around downtown on my bike hitting the bars, then meeting up with my boise dime when she gets off work and doing some coke n drinking with her.

Going to smoke a few bowls, watch some TV. Will probably end up either playing Hearthstone or something on my 360.

Aye, playing hearthstone as well, played like 3 games and bailed tho, may get into it later

Back