What are y'alls plans for Super Bowl LII?

I'm in Australia. I've taken the day off work. Going to get the BBQ going. Beers purchased. I don't follow NFL, this is my first NFL game ever, so I don't know what to expect.
there will be a lot more hoopla and ceremony than a regular season game and most SB games end up sucking.

there will be a lot more hoopla and ceremony than a regular season game and most SB games end up sucking.

That's what I'm thinking to. I just want to see:

1. A streaker
2. A ball to hit one of the side line commentators
3. Maybe a Kangaroo, but I guess that's out of the question?

I didn't get invited to shit. You take it for granted when you are turning down offers and deciding to stay home.. Then you don' get invited to shot and even your kids are playing video games and dgaf to watch it with you.

So I'm sitting alone. Had sex an hour ago, but I need some new friends man lol

i'm staying home I went to vegas friday and saturday and already spent too much money.

Can someone tell me, what does 1st & 10 or 3rd and 12 mean?

That's what I'm thinking to. I just want to see:

1. A streaker
2. A ball to hit one of the side line commentators
3. Maybe a Kangaroo, but I guess that's out of the question?
uh, yea. prolly not going to see any of that tbh. what the hell time is it there anyways?

I'm bored, so I decided to turn the game on. Got the sound off while I fuck around on the interwebz

Well that was okay. I didn't really understand the rules (in fact, they're really weird to me).

But the team I was 'supporting' won (I chose Philadelphia because I like Philadelphia cream cheese).

Just watched in Canada....American football is incredibly boring. so many commercial breaks....

Just watched in Canada....American football is incredibly boring. so many commercial breaks....

Yeah... it's kinda like a Turn Based Strategy, where most games like this would be Real Time. It's odd...

Commercials is how the NFL makes its profits. Did you know that companies pay up to 2 million dollars for a 30 second commercial during the Super Bowl?

I also heard the NFL paid money to players to stand for the anthem.
lol, some commitment to their 'cause', the fucktards.
"I'll take a knee, wait wut...stand for 20K? oh hell to the yah!"
#mylifematters...apparently

Back