What are we going to do to eradicate the thriving Porch Pirate business?

tenor.gif

i had a package stolen last Xmas
turns out, it was the old lady staying w/ the neighbor. She died (of Covid? or just being fat, who knows) and when going through her room my neighbor found the package

It had Xmas gifts for my kid, what a scumbag

I think you need to sort out that dropping something off on a porch does not make it delivered it makes it abandoned. Only when it is handed to a person is it delivered.

amazon has some scams with those third party sellers one of them charged me for something and sent me an empty bubble envelope that was sealed. amazon refunded me immediately but it was still an inconvenient wtf moment.

5.4 billion stollen from greedy corporate overlords. I like it.
Are you fucking retarded?
Since when is your neighbor a "greedy corporate overlord"?
I bet you're lots of fun at parties, you fucking moron.

i had a package stolen last Xmas
turns out, it was the old lady staying w/ the neighbor. She died (of Covid? or just being fat, who knows) and when going through her room my neighbor found the package

It had Xmas gifts for my kid, what a scumbag

Did you get it back? i could see the old lady trying to flip the switch and claiming that your neighbor had no business going through her stuff.

I take an empty amazon box and fill it with dog shit and leave it out front and see if my cameras catch anyone trying to take it.

I just ordered a large item that came in two separate boxes. I received one box but not the other. Sitting here hoping some asshole didn't take it. These people should be thrown in pound me in the ass prison.

a lot of people are putting cameras on their porch or front door now. It will be useful if something worse than theft ever happns

Are you fucking retarded?
Since when is your neighbor a "greedy corporate overlord"?
I bet you're lots of fun at parties, you fucking moron.
They always refund the shit. You get worked up easy, huh

Back