What are the three scariest movies you have ever seen?

Sinister 1 is the only one worth a mention tbh.

Whichever Jaws where the side gets his arm ripped off in the beginning scared the shit out of me as a kid

Salem's Lot. I saw it when I was a kid and that shit was terrifying. Didn't open the curtains for weeks.
Alien. That part where the guy goes into the vents with his torch, swings it over and the fucking thing is just sitting there gets me everytime.
Jaws. Fuck the sea.

Watership Down - Traumatizing children for 40 years.
Movie_poster_watership_down.jpg

Whoever classified this as ok for children was a sadistic fuck.
Bigwig>>>>any action hero from the 80's & 90's

Nightmare on Elm Street.

My Wedding Video

A programme screened on BBC ( Not that BBC - the TV channel). Screened on Halloween with respected TV presenters not actors and presented as an investigation into a haunted house on a council estate. Towards the end they made it appear as though the subject was faking things then all hell broke loose...
It was called Ghost watch, and it got 30000 complaints in an hour after screening

1. Deep red
  2. Suspiria
  3. The shining

Big horror buff here, have to say ironically Mama did it for me for some reason. I literally broke the chair in front of me at the theater pushing it with my legs and sent it flying. The freak who played mama is the same dude who played the freaky girl in REC which is also a top 3 for me.

bdfb948ed329b54f805bb61205f0f105.jpg

For my third I will go with Exorcist 3.

-The Grudge
-The Ring
-Hereditary

The original It, In the Mouth of Madness, and Dead End would pretty scary also.

In the mouth of madness is one of the most underrated horror movies ever and one of my top ten.

The film running scared (paul walker) was disturbing AF to me. Scary to think that happens to kids

Was shocked at how good that movie ended up being. That Entire scene with that couple was evil as fuck and had me thinking well after the movie was over

Come on, dude. You seriously get scared during a movie? I could understand if you were a kid but you’re a grown adult now.
Do you laugh at comedies ? It's only a Movie!!!

Saw Brams Dacula in theaters at age 10. I got scared so my dad took me to see last of the mochians. Which was awesome! save for the scalping and buying alive parts

The film running scared (paul walker) was disturbing AF to me. Scary to think that happens to kids

Fuck man those pedophiles and their play room set up with the toy looking camera.

Creepiest thing ever and the worst part is I'm sure someone out there does that stuff.

The Ring, Dark Water and The Grudge (originals)

Do you laugh at comedies ? It's only a Movie!!!

Yeah, seriously. I feel bad for people who can't be touched/affected by movies, be that in forms of being scared, brought to tears, feeling uplifted, depressed, whatever. I kinda suspect those are the same people who solely consider music the soundtrack to you drinking beer or trying to pick up girls/guys in a club. But whatever.

To the topic, only considering the ones I've watched as an adult:

Session 9
Sinister (at least the first half of it, the found footage stuff creeped me the fuck out and stayed with me for days)
The Orphanage

Yeah, seriously. I feel bad for people who can't be touched/affected by movies, be that in forms of being scared, brought to tears, feeling uplifted, depressed, whatever. I kinda suspect those are the same people who solely consider music the soundtrack to you drinking beer or trying to pick up girls/guys in a club. But whatever.

To the topic, only considering the ones I've watched as an adult:

Session 9
Sinister (at least the first half of it, the found footage stuff creeped me the fuck out and stayed with me for days)
The Orphanage
Yep got to let yourself go. Otherwise you're just being silly. Oh look how tough I am, I don't get scared during movies.

Never saw the orphanage. Is is scary ir more creepy

Back