What are the three scariest movies you have ever seen?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say, The Evil Dead, Nightmare on Elm street, and the Grudge for me. But that is considering I seen all those films when they came out.

The Evil dead was fucking brutal when it first came out. But with the effects and the copying, after a lot of years it isn't so scary to the new gen. And I should give a shout out to the blair witch. I saw it at the drive in and as per say, I totally thought it was a real lost video.

Runner ups
The night stalker movies
Salems lot
last shift

In addition, I'll suggest...

28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Exorcist (if you haven't preceded viewing it by viewing years of memes and jokes), Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Ring...

The film running scared (paul walker) was disturbing AF to me. Scary to think that happens to kids

Lol at being scared during a movie. It’s a movie!

Original Candyman was the only movie to scare me. I was like 12 tops though . No full grown man should be scared by any movie.

Lol at being scared during a movie. It’s a movie!
latest

There was one i was as a kid that scar d the shit out of me , only saw part of it once and never again have no idea what it was.

I used to watch Friday the 13th route for Jason and laugh, so this shit was scary for real.

Event Horizon... and uh, don’t really watch scary movies. I guess The Ring and maybe Candyman?

-The Grudge
-The Ring
-Hereditary

The original It, In the Mouth of Madness, and Dead End were pretty scary also.

Last edited:
The Exorcist was pretty disturbing when I watched it as a kid. It wasn't so bad during the movie but it was afterwards. I'd have thoughts of the possesed girl running down the stairs on her hands.

Other than that, The Ring was pretty scary.

Haven't really watched anything in years that really creeped me out. Sinister was a great horror movie. The Conjuring was pretty good also.

There's only three movies I've been on edge watching -

#1 -
99295bb2242342284b53d0b85c0ec0c1982eb1ae_hq.jpg

#2 -

large_dHYvIgsax8ZFgkz1OslE4V6Pnf5.jpg

#3 -

saw-ii-5290102753cd6.jpg

The original Halloween was just tense AF, still love that movie, never really saw many of those late 70's early to mid 80's horrors, the burning was pretty unpleasant, 28 days later did make me a little uneasy, but in reality, some Manlet with a hockey mask and a sword, wouldn't come close to owing a bunch of mexicans a couple of grand for coke.

Come on, dude. You seriously get scared during a movie? I could answer if you were a kid but you’re a grown adult now.
Depends on your definition of "scared".

Scared for my life or scared as in sleeping with the lights on? Well of course not.

But scared as in feeling a bit creeped out or tense during the movie? Yes. That's the whole point of a horror movie and that's what we are talking about.

Don't act like a wannabe tough guy.

Depends on your definition of "scared".

Scared for my life or scared as in sleeping with the lights on? Well of course not.

But scared as in feeling a bit creeped out or tense during the movie? Yes. That's the whole point of a horror movie and that's what we are talking about.

Don't act like a wannabe tough guy.

Who is trying to act like a tough guy? If you said something in the lines of Forensic Files, Unsolved Mysteries or AMW, then I would concur. This is real life but some movie? Weak-sauce bro, weak-sauce.

Who is trying to act like a tough guy? If you said something in the lines of Forensic Files, Unsolved Mysteries or AMW, then I would concur. This is real life but some movie? Weak-sauce bro, weak-sauce.
Well, you're the only one who doesn't get the point here.

I'm sure everyone else understands what TS means by "scariest" movies.

You must be fun at parties.

Well, you're the only one who doesn't get the point here.

I'm sure everyone else understands what TS means by "scariest" movies.

You must be fun at parties.

I am the party, BRO!

tenor.gif

Watership Down - Traumatizing children for 40 years.
Movie_poster_watership_down.jpg

Whoever classified this as ok for children was a sadistic fuck.

Nightmare on Elm Street.

My Wedding Video

A programme screened on BBC ( Not that BBC - the TV channel). Screened on Halloween with respected TV presenters not actors and presented as an investigation into a haunted house on a council estate. Towards the end they made it appear as though the subject was faking things then all hell broke loose...

Back