What Are The Silliest Statements/Comments Made By UFC Fighters

I want to beat him up, knock him out.

I'm coming in there to hurt him.

I find the vitor comment very silly. "I would have won if I didn't lose".

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUF.

Fucking gold.

Ken got completely punked as bad as a fighter can get punked in those last two fights. He was broken down from teh previous 20 years of wars, and pro-wrestling. Ken turned away and turtled from a Sakuraba arm punch. After 01-02, the man did not have "it," to say the least.

"if this fight is on the feet, ill knock him out...if it goes to the ground Ill submit him"

said in virtually every promo since the beginning of Zuffa UFC

"If he thinks Finch was the Terminator, he is going to think I am a god". Then he taps out while sitting on a chair.

Goldie referring to Travis Lutter as "The Michael Jordan of BJJ" before getting tapped by Anderson

Actually after Rogan told him how stupid that was I think his follow up was even worse.

'Ok, how about the Tim Duncon of MMA'. Since when is there a Tim Duncan of anything lol.

Brocks' comments when Rogan interviewed him after the 2nd Mir fight.

Tiki saying his fight with Lawler was stopped because of a cut after he was clearly KOed by Lawler

hendricks : gsp is ducking me

overeem: dos santos is scared of me / doesnt want to fight me

... okay guys, we believe you.

When Ariel asks Overeem why he thinks JDS is scared of him he just says "I just know he is" and Ariel gives him the "okay, whatever you say buddy" look.

"If he thinks Finch was the Terminator, he is going to think I am a god". Then he taps out while sitting on a chair.

Thats a badass line. So is "To the death...". Nothing really silly about them; I'm sure BJ believed them at the time he said them. Just cause the guy ended up losing the fight doesnt change the meaning of those statements if you keep them in context.

Heres an example of a quote that is actually silly:

"90% of the game is half-mental." -Tim Sylvia

"Ya I would drink Machida's urine. It's done wonders for him! My urines all gross and full of toxins. I think Machida he probably eats pretty healthy his is probably pretty good"
The Great Forrest Griffin ladies and gentlemen

Marcus Brimage: "F*** Naruto. Dragon Baawl Zee."

Gotta be Kos wanting to motorboat GSP's ass, or Wandy wanting to fuck Chuck.

Melvin guillard saying his uncle was a four star brigadier general to an audience full of troops

This topic has been done to death and I answer is Tito comentating in Afflictions(3 pages and this hasn't come up?)

The dumbest thing said not from a UFC fighter was from Dana saying "The UFC is on par with Soccer(football)" it's so big.
Which in reality. One single club, in one league makes more money,is valuable, has more viewers and more fans then the entire UFC. That club being Manchester United.
(Sorry for the mini rant but Dana's ignorance/lying is unbearable)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back