What are the rudest and most courteous place you've lived or visit

Daegu and Waegwan, South Korea is the one of the politest places I've ever lived but I also lived there more than half my life.

Disagree, young boys in South Korea are rude as hell--and their mothers let them do whatever they want.

The older population is also a bit rude with poor manners, but I cut them some slack considering the history of their country.

Rudest- Iraq, obvious reasons I suppose.

Nicest- Northern Minnesota, Everyone is just enjoying the great outdoors.

Houston, TX - the most discourteous, rudest, selfish, worthless bunch of ********** drivers I've ever seen, and that includes, LA in rush hour, New York City, London, Beijing, Jamaica, Mexico, and half the States in the Union. Houston Drivers are the fucking worst. Period.

Many places are nice though.

I would say Polish have been the nicest in the little time I've spent there.

By far the rudest are New Yorkers.

Most courteous:

Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island citizens are some of the nicest and most accepting people to help you out that I have met. Can't really say too much negative things about them

Rudest:

Lombardy citizens.
Just had an extremely negative experience in Lombardy with people there.

Fuck you OP..

*Looks at location.*

Ya you're right we are all dicks. Don't let that Canadian "politeness" fool you. We're probably making fun of you behind your back.

Seriously though. Rudest was when I went to Quebec. Nicest was probably South Carolina.

Not saying all Ontario residents are rude, just many that I've encountered have been. As I said, no offense.

Notice you have no problem saying the same about Quebec.

Rudest - London
Nicest - rural Ireland

Most courteous:

Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island citizens are some of the nicest and most accepting people to help you out that I have met. Can't really say too much negative things about them QUOTE]

Agreed.

Rudest: New York City and Quebec (because ofcoarse). My boss is from the UK and his dad hangs around the office and they are both huge assholes. I hope that isn't how most Brits are.
Nicest: Dallas, TX (Then again, I tell people im from Houston, they treat me like im one of their own)

Last edited:
Durango, Colorado is filled with the nicest people. When I first moved here in August of '11, I only knew a couple of people who already lived here and they were both at work. Well the sun was going down and I had to unload this big Uhaul truck full of all my furniture and belongings, and carry it all up a massive flight of stairs. I'm doing my best at this point but it's clearly a two man job. A complete stranger is walking by on the sidewalk, sees me straining myself and offers to help. I was thrilled, but only expected him to help me get some of the larger things up the stairs and go about his business. Motherfucker stays and helps me for two and a half hours. We get every single thing inside and I'm feeling very blessed that this guy was nice enough to help out a complete stranger for THAT much time and that much effort. I offer him a beer and some weed, but he pulls out his own nug jar and smokes ME down. After all that. Pretty cool.

After he left I heard a knock on my door, it's the cute girl from next door introducing herself and giving me her phone number. I hadn't been in this town for more than three hours and I was already in love with it.

Im now adding this place to possible places Id want to move to.

Back