What are the rudest and most courteous place you've lived or visit

So many friendly places, can't say. Japan has always been a polite/courteous experience for me. Taiwan was uber-friendly. Thailand as well. Most of the USA, too.

Don't know about rudest, but the most unfriendly or hostile was Prague, CR. Still had an iron curtain mentality about it. Barcelona was blatantly rude at times. Parts of Rome as well. In all three cities, much of it came from the xenophobic shopkeepers. Still plenty to enjoy, though.

You were definitely right about Ontario TS......Everyone has their own circle around here and it is difficult for them to open up and accept new people. Its strange the way people act around here

I try to be nice to everyone, but its hard when everyone can be such dicks

I'll be going to Europe in a few months. Let's hope they like Australians.

You were definitely right about Ontario TS......Everyone has their own circle around here and it is difficult for them to open up and accept new people. Its strange the way people act around here

I try to be nice to everyone, but its hard when everyone can be such dicks

You live in T-Dot. Not surprised. The rest of Canada considers you guys the center of the universe. I guess that makes you all self-centered.

:cool: :)

Ireland and India have the most hospitable locals.

I thought parts of Argentina (Not all of BA but some places) were contemptuous.

Bali - Locals were the friendliest

Australia - Close second. I never had so many people buy me drinks.

Barcelona - Found the locals pretty rude

Jamaican's in Canada and Italians in America were the rudest to me.

rudest? where i live in south carolina. you'd get your life threatened everyday going to middle school and high school for nothing. haha, man we were all a bunch of snot nosed kids

nicest? idk, i went to key west florida once and the people there were just chilling, even the homeless beach bums wouldnt really bug people for money

Brunei for most courteous.

I've never been anywhere with people that have worse manners than my own country (New Zealand), and I don't think ours are that bad overall.

You live in T-Dot. Not surprised. The rest of Canada considers you guys the center of the universe. I guess that makes you all self-centered.

:cool: :)

Its a shame really.

I think it'd be a lot cooler to live here if the Leafs ever won the Cup, or even made the playoffs for that matter

Saturday cannot come soon enough

Ireland and India have the most hospitable locals.

I thought parts of Argentina (Not all of BA but some places) were contemptuous.

I am surprised u say India. I live in Mumbai, India - and ppl are rude and crass here throughout all levels of the socio-economic classes.

I spent a day in Bangalore, and ppl do seem to be more courteous there, but not by much especially those running public transportation can be very rude.

I have had some limited exposure to ppl in Kenya, and I was surprised by just how polite they are!

I am surprised u say India. I live in Mumbai, India - and ppl are rude and crass here throughout all levels of the socio-economic classes.

I spent a day in Bangalore, and ppl do seem to be more courteous there, but not by much especially those running public transportation can be very rude.

I have had some limited exposure to ppl in Kenya, and I was surprised by just how polite they are!

I was only in Mumbai for a half day but I spent time in Delhi, Pune, and Hyderabad and EVERYBODY was over the top polite and courteous (so long as you don't expect people to show up on time :D)

Japan = most polite by far.
Germany = most unpolite and jealous scum. And I am German.

Rudest: The OT
Nicest: Plats Forum

Really doe,
Rudest: Atlanta (only because I've never really traveled outside of Louisiana)
Nicest: Louisiana (same as above)

Back