What are the odds of......

But you are the one that set the low bar since it was you who mentioned browne, bigfoot and nog (and overeem) first so by YOUR standards my list would be fine, that was the whole point.

Anderson Silva on his way out of being elite? you are a fool if you believe that

Noooo.... I mentioned nog and Bigfoot as 2nd tier. How is ao not elite? And I didn't even mention him as elite. But if the guys that were listed in other division are elite, then these guys definitely are.

AS will go down hill just like every other fighter in the history of ever. Be got knocked out last fight and I bet you out will be the beginning of the end for him. Just like when the other top legends started to lose. Fedor, chuck, wand, bj, hughes, shogun etc...

Noooo.... I mentioned nog and Bigfoot as 2nd tier. How is ao not elite? And I didn't even mention him as elite. But if the guys that were listed in other division are elite, then these guys definitely are.

AS will go down hill just like every other fighter in the history of ever. Be got knocked out last fight and I bet you out will be the beginning of the end for him. Just like when the other top legends started to lose. Fedor, chuck, wand, bj, hughes, shogun etc...

yep you are right about nog and bigfoot they were in your second list. but if overeem is elite, then so is every other one of my 'elites' on my list. we can go on and talk about reem for hours but we would get nowhere as there are just too many conflicting opinions on him.

you may be right about anderson, maybe not, but he is as elite as it gets in mma there is no arguement on that

It will definitely happen, they're both ahead of everyone else in the division.

Unless the 3rd fights ends up being something like Gus vs Jones i dont c them fighting again that soon

either Cain v JDS will be fighting for the belt for a long time to come or the title fights in the HW div will be dominated for a long ass time.

Back