Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. loma
2. kambosos
3. lopez
4. haney
5. ryan garcia

Hard not to put Kambosos at the top spot.

Hard not to put Kambosos at the top spot.

True but I don't think most fans really will believe he's the top guy skill wise ie he wouldn't be favored to beat Lomachenko or Haney

True but I don't think most fans really will believe he's the top guy skill wise ie he wouldn't be favored to beat Lomachenko or Haney

Yeah, as always it depends on your criteria. I’m fine with putting him at the top spot and making him the underdog against Lomachenko or Davis.

Kambosos ain't the #1 LW lol some real surface level thinking to get there. Like ppl who were hilariously ranking Teo as some top p4p fighter for beating a blown up FW fighter he was like 3-4 weight classes bigger than lmao

Kambosos is definitely top 5

Kambosos beat the guy who beat the guy. That puts him top in my book.

Interesting if Lopez moves up to 140 now - Josh Taylor would eat him alive

Kambosos ain't the #1 LW lol some real surface level thinking to get there.

While the thinking that puts him behind the guy he just beat, the one who lost to the guy he just beat a year ago, the guy who’s better at Instagram than boxing, the guy who went life and death with a shot Jorge Linares or the guy that beat the corpse of Gamboa and blown up BW LSC is so much deeper. Lol.

Last edited:
I don't get how Loma can be rated higher than Kambosos in terms of achievement. However, I'd pick Loma to beat him.

well, ratings are based on both resume and eye test

i wouldnt put kambosos anywhere near the p4p top 10
and lopez shouldnt be on that list imo

Kambosos ain't the #1 LW lol some real surface level thinking to get there. Like ppl who were hilariously ranking Teo as some top p4p fighter for beating a blown up FW fighter he was like 3-4 weight classes bigger than lmao

Kambosos is definitely top 5
nahhhh he's lineal. It's like when Jaro beat Wonjongkam, you might not be the best fighter, but you've earned your props and your #1 spot in the short term

well, ratings are based on both resume and eye test

i wouldnt put kambosos anywhere near the p4p top 10
and lopez shouldnt be on that list imo
I agree, I think they are based on both resume and eye test, however, there are many that will argue against that. Lopez gets rated highly because beat Loma but he loses the eye contest in my view. He struggled with Nakatani and now got beat by Kambosos.

lol at Loma at #1. The guy just lost to Lopez who lost to Kambosos. When will this BS hype end?

lol at Loma at #1. The guy just lost to Lopez who lost to Kambosos. When will this BS hype end?
kinda agree. I have Loma in my top 3 because he's remained active and is taking on credible LW challengers (and because the rest don't really have much to their resumes as well, at least not until Davis/Cruz and Haney/Diaz), but his LW run was never as tough as I think a lot of people made it out to be and I don't see an argument for him above Lopez or Kambosos.

While the thinking that puts him behind the guy he just beat, the one who lost to the guy he just beat a year ago, the guy who’s better at Instagram than boxing, the guy who went life and death with a shot Jorge Linares or the guy that beat the corpse of Gamboa and blown up BW LSC is so much deeper. Lol.

Damn, "the guy" has been putting in work.

Back