What are the chances that if Ronda wins back the Title...

TheCryingElite

Fiercest Poster since the taut one Dufresne used.
@Black
Reaction score
...that she just walks out of the octagon without giving an interview? I mean it's more than certain that would be her recourse if she lost. But I'm beginning to think she wont even grant an interview even if she wins. I keep thinking, okay she's been a recluse up to this point, surely she'll do this next thing. But now it's becoming exceedingly clear she isn't going to play ball. Is that in her best interest?
Obviously her not speaking to the media has worked on another level in terms of bringing interest to this fight. Do the fans want her to say something post win? Or does a strong silent Rousey satisfy their fandom? Would the haters be more fueled by the snob(the act, not the person), or does it take off some of the sting of her winning the title back?

If she wins the title she will call out Holm in hopes for a 145 pound title shot.

Not lol

I believe she's too much of a vendetta girl to do that
She'll probably say with a bitch face "Y'all laugh at me, look at me now" and then leave

That's why I hope Amanda beats her

If she wins, there's no way in hell she won't open her big mouth.

I think something brief. Like Conor's "The King is back!" without the follow up

Now I hear that she's being treated for depression and bi-polar disorder. This may explain why she's not acting bat-shit crazy.

I guess I could see her saying something very brief. And then setting up an Ellen interview the following week.

Everyone already knows what she is all about, silence or otherwise won't change that.

I believe she'll call out the winner of the Holly/Germaine fight. I feel like that has been the purpose of adding a 145 lb division in the first place. Of course, the UFC wants Ronda and Holly to win.

if she win she gonna talk shit and act like she is the goddess of the universe and a mythical creature

she could show respect to her opponent
(not likley tho)

she could show respect to her opponent
(not likley tho)
Has she ever, to this, day really given Holly respect by name? Other than the parody opening monologue she did on SNL?

Has she ever, to this, day really given Holly respect by name? Other than the parody opening monologue she did on SNL?
no
she has only cried for herself
(while telling others "don't cry")

Kinda like Jon Jones...

If she wants to win back some major love, she'll say something like, "Amanda is a great fighter, she's a dangerous champion but I trained really hard and was very prepared. Thanks to all the fans and my team." Smile, wave and then walk off.

I don't care what she does though, I'm already a fan.

no
she has only cried for herself
(while telling others "don't cry")

Kinda like Jon Jones...
But Jon Jones doesn't cry, he manually dehydrates. Through his EYES 0_0
Jon Jones is the new Chuck Norris.

Anyway, yeah I figured that to be right.

If she wins I'm cool with her walking off, even though I don't like her. I do acknowledge she looked hot at the weigh in, I'd hit. I hope Nunes gets the submission, it'd be a joy/shocking to watch Ronda tap. The UFC would love it if Ronda won and I like rooting for the bad guy so I got Nunes. Although in many fans eyes Ronda is the bad guy

If she wants to win back some major love, she'll say something like, "Amanda is a great fighter, she's a dangerous champion but I trained really hard and was very prepared. Thanks to all the fans and my team." Smile, wave and then walk off.

I don't care what she does though, I'm already a fan.
I think that would definitely be ideal for her. Simple, straight to the point, while being respectful.

Back