what are the chances of Khabib getting injured and we get Nate/Conor 3 ?

his airness

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
for some reason i'm thinking this scenairo is far more likely. Khabib not pullling out for 2 fights in a row would be a miracle...If he somehow does make it then...war khabib

It's a possible scenario.

Anyone saying otherwise knows they are kidding themselves.

yeah they didnt book Nate near that date for no reason

Khabib will do everything in his power to make it to the cage.

He can't afford to lose this pay day.

I'd say decent. Set's up a win/win for the UFC no matter what happens to Khabib

With our vengeful MMA gods...
Watch Conor get hurt and pull out. Nate steps up to fight Khabib and gets the wet blanket treatment for 5 rounds and we all go home sad

Khabib will do everything in his power to make it to the cage.

He can't afford to lose this pay day.

meyers.gif

I think 50%. They should add another LW fight in UFC 229, so when Khabib get injury Tony can replace him. They should do Tony vs Lee 2/Alvarez on UFC 229

I wouldn't be surprised if we could actually bet on that.

Dustin deserves it more but when has that mattered
That sure as anything wont come into it.

That said, at least Nate has a win over Conor, whereas Conor smoked him in a couple of minutes.

I would imagine Nate is the replacement vs Conor. Someone said Tony was the fill in, is that true?
If Conor pulls out though, I don't want to see Nate vs khabib. We know how that goes.

Khabibi better live in a bubble til Oct
<{hughesimpress}>

That's why the whole Diaz-Poirier fight was even made. If Khabib pulls another Khabib, they are gonna put Diaz in there for a interim belt against McGregor. If McGregor pulls out, we' ll have Poirier vs. Khabib (to be able to keep the Khabib vs. Conor or Conor vs. Diaz for future ppv's) and they will tell us to shut the fuck up and that it's going to be awesome.

Back