What are the chances of Adesanya schooling Kelvin like Anderson used to do in his prime?

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
0%?
10%?
More?
Kelvin too good?

Israel is gonna try his best performance ever. No joking or exhibition like against Anderson.

Im still seriously on the fence about him.

I dont like cocky dudes. Hes pretty up there on himself. But he may be good enough to stand up to it.

Like I said im undecided.

Kinda hope Gas kos him. But I wont be mad if it happens the other way around

Why did you stop using the asteriks did you let sherdog bully you?

and to answer your question, No

Kelvin by tko..

Fifty fifty. If Israel wins there will be style points for Sue, that's how he fights. If he loses it won't look too stylish.

Hopefully!
Kelvin is insufferable

Adensanya is the Wonderboy of 185, he can easily decision his way by touching him and using footwork. The problem is he can get caught and finished by Kelvin.

I'd like to say Adesanya did his homework and will cruise to a decision, but there's always the chance that Kelvin catches him in the pocket. His grappling and wrestling will be largely ineffective, and Adesanya will punish him for getting too close.

Winner: Adesanya

Adensanya is the Wonderboy of 185, he can easily decision his way by touching him and using footwork. The problem is he can get caught and finished by Kelvin.

I'd like to say Adesanya did his homework and will cruise to a decision, but there's always the chance that Kelvin catches him in the pocket. His grappling and wrestling will be largely ineffective, and Adesanya will punish him for getting too close.

Winner: Adesanya
The difference in this case is that Gastelum is a pressure fighter, a lot like Whittaker

This fight will show us a lot. The Anderson fight was a glorified exhibition, no disrespect to Silva but he's old af now. Anyone wanting to supplant Silva as MW King needs to go on an equally impressive championship run. Personally I think Bones is this era's Silva, and Gastelum actually has a good chance if he can get inside. I will honestly though be rooting for Adesanya to blow out Kelvin and becom the second coming of the Spider lol.

I think it would be Kelvin doing the schooling

I thought Kelvin looked sloppy and a bit all over the place in his last fight vs Jacare but he seems to have mixed performances.I think he's really one of those guys that has to be in great shape and on point to fight to his full potential.He has fights where he looks great down the stretch and fights where he doesn't.

Watching him fast and crisp and full of cardio sometimes and heavy and sloppy in other makes me think this fight could come down to Kelvin being in great shape.Some of those fights could be chalked up to weight cut,but he was sloppy in his last fight and that was at MW.This is a roll the dice fight for me especially considering we still haven't seen Adesanya enough to get a full grasp on how good he is.I wouldn't be surprised if either ran through the other but I think if it's Adesanya schooling Kelvin it'll be down the stretch and not early unless he catches Kelvin early and runs away with it.If Kelvin gets dropped early I could see him getting all tough guy coming in too aggressive and getting lit up.

Fun event :D

Why all the hype over Adesanya? He's only fought unknowns, unranked and an old, retired Anderson Silva who was off his "meds". Stick boy is gonna get mauled.

Why all the hype over Adesanya? He's only fought unknowns, unranked and an old, retired Anderson Silva who was off his "meds". Stick boy is gonna get mauled.

I still keep hearing Khabib hasn’t fought anybody either. If he wins tonight, do you give him credit? Or is Kelvin a bum, and Adesanya still untested?

Don't forget that Kelvin has dropped everyone he's fought at Middleweight

The longer this fight goes the better for Adesanya, if he comes out looking for an early KO or looking to make a statement, I think it'll backfire

Zero

Gastelum is gonna choke adessnya out

Back