*What are the chances Khabib would try to outstrike Conor? *

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
We've seen several examples of grapplers trying to beat strikers on their own game. Khabib has done it more than once, much more lately, against guys Barboza (an elite striker) and Iaquinta. So, what are the chances of him trying to beat McGregor on his own game? Or would he play it safe, stick to his strengh, and try to take down Conor from minute one?

Strikes will only be used by him to set up takedowns.

Anything else would be a mistake.

0 chance.
Because he is not that Dumbass Eddie....

Nah, Khabib knows he needs to get that takedown ASAP and beat Conor up. Maybe he'll piss around a bit a couple rounds in if he's smashing Conor, but I doubt it

Then he is dumb as a rock.

We've seen several examples of grapplers trying to beat strikers on their own game. Khabib has done it more than once, much more lately, against guys Barboza (an elite striker) and Iaquinta. So, what are the chances of him trying to beat McGregor on his own game? Or would he play it safe, stick to his strengh, and try to take down Conor from minute one?

well guys like jack sheidls were stupid.

when khabib can wrestle him to death no needc to try and strike with him. it like how Woodley did with maia.

0 chance.
Because he is not that Dumbass Eddie....
What're you talking about, dude? Eddie is the only one who can stop the unbeatable Russian. That's if you ask him anyway. XD

On subject, I think he brings his A game for this fight. He won't be shaken up by Conor's mind games like most fighters... I hope.

What're you talking about, dude? Eddie is the only one who can stop the unbeatable Russian. That's if you ask him anyway. XD

On subject, I think he brings his A game for this fight. He won't be shaken up by Conor's mind games like most fighters... I hope.
The guy is pretty much The Terminator, man...Conor fans are going to be spewing stupid shit like "Conors in his head", and "Khabibs Shook". They will be real quiet after this fight.

Last edited:
Back