What are the best tips for losing fat?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I do not look down on fat people, it is hard giving up nice food and eating less of it, its hard keeping to your calorie limit, its hard not eating moreish food, its not nice eating healthy gross food, its hard to exercise in the quantities that make a difference to your calorie count.

Any tips to make it easier?

Learn to cook, drink more water, and get a food scale.

I do not look down on fat people, it is hard giving up nice food and eating less of it, its hard keeping to your calorie limit, its hard not eating moreish food, its not nice eating healthy gross food, its hard to exercise in the quantities that make a difference to your calorie count.

tenor.gif

Take a spoon full of cement and harden the fuck up. Don't be a little bitch and do what you know, needs to be done.

That is all.

If you have a hard time having small meals, not feeling full etc., or having troubles with not having some kind of sugar at the end, then I'd suggest intermittent fasting. For me, easier not to eat than having half meals or something. If I'm not eating I'm not eating. If I'm eating then I need some kind of satisfaction (not to say I have some crappy food with each meal, quite the opposite, just not obsessing with portions etc. Eat till full or thirsty and that's it).

Get your water in

Brush teeth after meals

Eat in a caloric deficit

Don't be a lazy bum

Eat at a caloric deficit.

Lots of water and mix with aminos if you get bored with water.

Limit carbs to pre workout.

Ketogenic food sources aside from preworkout carbs.

Get bloodwork done to see if hormones are at optimal levels, otherwise dieting or lifestyle changes are going to be like trying to dig your way out of quicksand.

Take a spoon full of cement and harden the fuck up. Don't be a little bitch and do what you know, needs to be done.

That is all.
Wouldn't a spoon full of cement make you fatter?

This, and replace some of the carbs (and most fat except nuts/omega 3 ones) by vegetables. Run, ride, anything to make that body work.

And don't fall for any other trending diet.

Losing weight depends on our choice of foods that we need to eat everyday. Having a healthy diet will help in general health but also enable us to lose weight. One should eat low calorie vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery and nuts like walnuts, Indian nuts. Do not consume alcohol in any form, including beer and wine. Alcohol not only adds calories, but it inhibits the burning of fat from fat deposits. Supplements help to provide nutrition to your body during weight loss. Supplements can produce a feeling of fullness or even satiety so that you will not be tempted to eat as much.

i thinka food scale is very unnecessary it isnt that hard to count your calories once you know the number of the foods you like i know a pound of meat is anywhere from around 5-700 per pound chicken breast being 500 beef around 7 i try to eat a pound a day then carbs and others are the rest its not very hard i just make sure im around 500 bellow my maintenance of 2300

Cut your right testicle off, with a rusty hacksaw blade.......

Look at weight loss threw a long term scope than just a day or two. Lets say you eat a snack cake or cola a day that’s 170 calories; that’s 1,190 calories a week!

3 words: CUT THE SUGAR.

Unless it's green vegetables, try to avoid carbs as much as possible. Sugar is the culprit

My weight fluctuates a lot between my natural weight of 90kg (198 lbs) and 85kg where I like to keep my weight to make for easier weight cuts. Here is what has helped me:

Eat more vegetables. Try reducing either carbs or fats. Learn how ur body reacts to different foods and how it effects ur weight.

Make healthier food choices. When u make poor food choices, use it as an opportunity to understand how and why this happens. Create strategies to help minimize how often this occurs.

Plan ur hardest exercise sessions before ur gonna eat a lot of calorie dense food. Try intermittent fasting either before or after u eat like this.

Learn to eat slower and "enjoy" ur food more. This especially applies to calorie dense food. But ironically, sometimes with healthy foods, I actually have to eat faster to make sure I get in enough food and am not hungry an hour later.

TLDR: Eat less; exercise more.

I think it is all about adapting, for instance I use to have my coffee with additives and sugar and all that, I quit doing that and went for just black coffee afterwards coffee with cream and all that shit started tasting terrible actually, what I am trying to say is switch to healthier eating habits and dont expect to like it right away, give it time, you adapt to it. I promise. You no longer even seek the unhealthy junk you use to like. More importantly the moment you start seeing the results of what you are putting in your body, such as increase in physical performance and endurance, getting fitter, having better body/skin etc, motivates you more than anything.

Just eat healthy meals, don't eat crappy foods, drink nothing but water and drinks with no calories, exercise, and eat all your meals within 10 hours. That's how I lost 15 kg of fat within 3-4 months

Back