What are the benefits of being a Platinum Menber?

yes please?

You get your green name, and the f2 envy that goes along with that. You get polls, a bigger av, a small animation in your av if you like (and talented av makers). You get a good fight discussion thread whenever there's an event, and less white belt nonsense to wade through. Getting plat for all of that is pretty nice, and 3 bucks a month isn't bad at all. You have the same rules as everyone else though. You also lose access to the forum when you get an infraction- you can't even read the forum. That's something nobody ever tells people before they plat. So you aren't a golden child and you don't get quite the special treatment that some people believe you get. If you join for those perks alone, you'll get your 3 bucks a month worth easy.

The forum itself is exactly the sort of attention-whoring, gossipy, emo, stuck-up mess of a place that you might expect it to be, and I love all those fuckers dearly.

It's too crowded in there. We're shutting doors for a couple months and opening up the Supernova forum. It will cost annually whatever Bec Hyatt's bra went for in auction.

This. $300 a year, bitches.

probably the coolest thing you can do as a plat is delete your posts entirely.

it's especially fun to delete your post when it's the OP.

Plat-land sucks.

Just a bunch of people taking pictures of their dongs and posting them. Not even for comparison sake. Just for the lulz.

Join up for hairy sack action.

can u still get banned if u have a plat account? would they have to refund u in that case?

You get your green name, and the f2 envy that goes along with that. You get polls, a bigger av, a small animation in your av if you like (and talented av makers). You get a good fight discussion thread whenever there's an event, and less white belt nonsense to wade through. Getting plat for all of that is pretty nice, and 3 bucks a month isn't bad at all. You have the same rules as everyone else though. You also lose access to the forum when you get an infraction- you can't even read the forum. That's something nobody ever tells people before they plat. So you aren't a golden child and you don't get quite the special treatment that some people believe you get. If you join for those perks alone, you'll get your 3 bucks a month worth easy.

The forum itself is exactly the sort of attention-whoring, gossipy, emo, stuck-up mess of a place that you might expect it to be, and I love all those fuckers dearly.

when my dubs expire do you think i am plat again or is it that shit a wrap?

it might be the case that my plat term ended sometime this month anyways, but i have no idea how this goes.

can u still get banned if u have a plat account? would they have to refund u in that case?

Yes to the first one, no to the second.

And we have a pet thread full of cats; that's fap central for you, bud.

it might be the case that my plat term ended sometime this month anyways, but i have no idea how this goes.

When you get off dubs, you should still be a plat unless your term ends while on dubbs.

You lose the time like normal on your subscription while dubbed so your guess is better than mine

Been wondering this as well. I got dubs once while I was a plat but only had like a week left.

How does it work in that situation?

Back