What are some things you do aside from jiu jitsu?

Digitsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What do you do aside from BJJ? To benefit your BJJ, or even just as a hobby separate from BJJ

I go to the gym lifting weights and do cardio on the treadmill and bike.

What's with these question digitsu? I liked your hemp rash guard info a few weeks ago but your posting these odd questions now. I'll bite though because I respect your company.

I do strength and conditioning, play xbox one, and spend time with the family. I've also recently bought a smoker so I'm learning how to smoke my own meats. Brisket, ribs, chicken, and different things. It's pretty cool.

Judo, yoga, massages, and whenever my main gym gets its shit together, Muay Thai again. Fucking gym politics.

I'm on a bit of a BJJ hiatus.

Judo, target shoot, and hunt. The latter two have nothing to do with BJJ, but I've done them my whole life so they a part of who I am.

Judo, weight lifting (more power-lifting based), running 1-2x weekly, longboarding, hiking

Used to do a ton of rock climbing. On a break from that. Otherwise: Lift, run, bike. Should stretch/yoga more.

I'm generally a cool guy.

I play Monster Hunter. Just took out a G rank Silver Rath all by my lonesome.

Pretty good Tekken Player. I like using Eddie and Christie in Tag. The fact that their crouch activates 2 frames faster makes their WS/ low block stun game surprisingly dangerous.

Trying to get into Ultra Street Fighter 4, but not feeling the old school Sagat hitboxes. Hopefully they ban him in comps.

Oh, and I collect comics too. Jim Lee's DC run on Batman was pretty epic, artwise. The story was meh, but I'm hoping his cover pages alone will drive up the value. :)

Starting to shift away from BJJ a bit. Too many dorks involved in it these days.

Fitness wise: boxing, Kickboxing, weights.

Otherwise: working on cars, recently got back into card games and comic books.

Tekken tag tournament is my favorite game ever.

Talking TTT2? The game is simplisticly brilliant. The netsu system brings in a lot of variation in play style. right now I use Team Korea (Baek and Hwoarang) Team Cappo (Eddie Christie) and Bruce in single play. Massive damage off his b,f+4, totally safe and surprisingly good range.

Back