Social What are some signs that you aren't ugly or drop dead handsome?

Elizabeth is a Stacy. I personally don't think the Olsen twins are hot, but I've seen a bunch of people who said they are... maybe before they started looking like holocaust victims though.

Not stacies. A tier below. They are higher tier becky's aka 7s. A stacylite is an 8. Stacy's are 9s and 10s think Victoria secret models faces.

Girls not complementing you on your looks or saying you are sexy and should model. If you arent told you can model by people then you arent Chad tier and are subhuman tier. Lolz

Damn, no happy medium? Lol

And then there's Toni Mahfud and his brother. Poor kid.
d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

7d0ka7r9xvf11.png
Jesus Christ look at that fucking guy.

*unzips*

Of course there is. I just googled it and came across Incel.wiki lol but there scale makes sense I suppose.

I dont pay much attention though

https://incels.wiki/w/Decile

Now hold up...

Adrianna Lima is much hotter than Emma Watson to me. She isn't ugly, he'll I'll even admit she's cute but a 10? I've never seen the fuss over her.

I digress though.

Now hold up...

Adrianna Lima is much hotter than Emma Watson to me. She isn't ugly, he'll I'll even admit she's cute but a 10? I've never seen the fuss over her.

I digress though.

Yeah that scale is outdated for the infographic. Whoever made it has to be a Harry potter fan. In no world is Emma Watson hotter then Adriana Lima. Emma watson is a higher average white girl whose face is foregettable

Jesus Christ look at that fucking guy.

*unzips*
It's funny how no one has to specify which brother is the attractive one. It's a self-evident truth that everyone automatically knows. Beauty is universal. Just like everyone innately knows this tiger is deformed and ugly,
274804083_4cb0cd2b14_z.jpg

while this one is beautiful.
4861a1c1172d2a04693678664a726079.jpg

I get laid but not the chicks that I really want.

It's funny how no one has to specify which brother is the attractive one. It's a self-evident truth that everyone automatically knows. Beauty is universal. Just like everyone innately knows this tiger is deformed and ugly,

It is only when dealing with obvious differences, of course.

For the topic: I guess some girls do like me but I see me as a 5.
Girls do go touch and cuddle all the time but we're Italian so it doesn't count.

It is only when dealing with obvious differences, of course.

For the topic: I guess some girls do like me but I see me as a 5.
Girls do go touch and cuddle all the time but we're Italian so it doesn't count.
Yeah, most members of any given species are just average in looks, which is perfectly adequate. It's the extreme outliers in either beauty or ugliness that stand out. It's not like average dudes can't get laid- just look at all the forgettable, homely people making babies and creating the next generation of homely taxpayers.

Are you guys still greeting each other with kisses and hugs in the middle of this pandemic?

Where would y'all put "ugly" & "drop dead handsome" on the 1-10 scale? I'm a numbers guy...

Yeah, most members of any given species are just average in looks, which is perfectly adequate. It's the extreme outliers in either beauty or ugliness that stand out. It's not like average dudes can't get laid- just look at all the forgettable, homely people making babies and creating the next generation of homely taxpayers.

Are you guys still greeting each other with kisses and hugs in the middle of this pandemic?

Of course.
After washing hands and face though.
I actually haven't met anyone at all since this whole shit started, I live in a shitty ass town and it's illegal to go outside of it.

Fun fact: only southern Italians actually greet with kisses. It's one kiss per cheek. I went for it out of contioned reflexes when meeting my girlfriend's dad (they're Finnish) and he genuinely panicked as he thought I was going to french him.
We're a bunch of maniacs.

First tiger is a real good listener though.

I'm not ugly, because I'm married and have sex with my wife frequently.

I'm not drop dead handsome, because that woman isn't Salma Hayek.

Im confident, charming and funny(if you get a dozen+ drinks in me)

I know I'm no model, but I'm well over six foot, not fat and non-hideous(I'm also an alcoholic, and what woman worth her salt doesn't want to clean up a mess?)

When you compliment a coworker's appearance she doesn't report you to HR for harassment, but she also doesn't give you a blowie in the supply closet.
This guy nailed it.

The only caveat being the boss and average to even ugly will get you a blowie

women always ask to hug me and they will grope my chest and stomach when I used to sit at the bar. I will usually get hit on by women more than I have to hit on them. like half the time it is boise dimes though.

Back