What are some of your craziest knockout positions u can remember?

He face planted and went limp. That = FIGHT IS OVER

i still wanna know how he was defending himself
Last time I will bother but again if he was limp he wouldn't of turned over and he had both arms up. He took an uppercut then 3 then turned over. The rest I have explained. Only a Zuffa zombie would think otherwise. Its a win for Dan but a dodgy one. Mods and yanks love him so I get you guys hate the fact he needs TRT to fight because of possible extreme test abuse in his early years.

Last time I will bother but again if he was limp he wouldn't of turned over and he had both arms up. He took an uppercut then 3 then turned over. The rest I have explained. Only a Zuffa zombie would think otherwise. Its a win for Dan but a dodgy one. Mods and yanks love him so I get you guys hate the fact he needs TRT to fight because of possible extreme test abuse in his early years.
<YeahOKJen>

I thought the title meant something different but I'm gonna say it anyway.
Anyone remember Uriah Hall knocking out a guy from guard on TUF?

he did go limp, but it's not like it's a permanent condition. Watch Rampage-Chuck II, Chuck went limp but then came to and tried to start fighting. It doesn't have to be long, but when they go limp=FIGHT OVER

You trust Herb Dean? By far the most corrupt ref in the UFC. It's the only time Fedor has contested anything in his career, so will take his first hand experience over any sherdogger.
You know who contests stoppages the most? People who have been KOd because they don't know what happened. Fedor was clearly out, even if it was just for a second

He has fought back like that in the past after being rocked. He said he wasn't out. I believe him over anyone else especially Herb fucking Dean.
How fucking stupid can you be? The last person you should ever believe is someone who has been KOd. Do you believe Gray Maynard when he said he was not knocked out too? KOd people DON'T remember getting KOd

You know who contests stoppages the most? People who have been KOd because they don't know what happened. Fedor was clearly out, even if it was just for a second

How fucking stupid can you be? The last person you should ever believe is someone who has been KOd. Do you believe Gray Maynard when he said he was not knocked out too? KOd people DON'T remember getting KOd
You replied the same thing yet got more triggered. Settle down tiger. For the 100th time I believe Fedor over 613.

Last time I will bother but again if he was limp he wouldn't of turned over and he had both arms up.

Look at Schaub defending himself. Turned over, arms up! Herb Dean strikes again

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

You replied the same thing yet got more triggered. Settle down tiger. For the 100th time I believe Fedor over 613.
Believing someone who was KOd that says they were not KOd is stupid! There are so many examples of guys being knocked out who think they were not knocked out. When you get KOd you don't remember the last like 10 seconds before getting knocked out

Believing someone who was KOd that says they were not KOd is stupid! There are so many examples of guys being knocked out who think they were not knocked out. When you get KOd you don't remember the last like 10 seconds before getting knocked out
Have to agree to disagree on this. We are just going around in circles. You think he was out and recovered in a split second I think he wasn't. Its not like its anything like Schuab. 2 very different sequence of events.

Google is failing me, but I remember some Russian dude got mounted by some Asian fighter and rocked said fighter from bottom mount. Similar thing happened between Jorge Santiago and Mamed Khalidov too.

EDIT: Found it.

Last edited:
You clearly haven't watched it. Its a split second and turned over straight away. You're making it out that he was out then Herb stopped it, then he turned which shows you are straight out lying. Plus who the fuck takes Herbs side over the Goat?! You thats who.
The butt hurt you are displaying is out of this world

Fedor was flatlined, unconscious. The ground and pound woke him up. He was clearly unconscious

Yea he likely believes Stipe tapped to Reem before he got kod

Back