What are some of the worst game plans ever?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Kat Zingano great hand job, terrible championship game plan

Melvin guillard vs everyone
Cowboy vs Diaz
Francis vs Lewis
Alvarez vs Conor

If so the judges should be shot

Cant find the article anymore, but I remember reading one back in the day where Florian stated the judges had him ahead on the cards lol doesn’t surprise me knowing how terrible the judging in mma can be.

Cowboy freezing and getting banged up by McGregor's shoulders.

Alvarez trading punches with McGregor.

Werdum running forward with his chin up throwing arm punches at Stipe.

Mark Munoz not doing anything and waiting to be KO'd by the first strike thrown in his fight against Machida.

I just re watched Reyes, I can’t see any game plan, I think he over looked Jan

Cowboy freezing and getting banged up by McGregor's shoulders.

Alvarez trading punches with McGregor.

Werdum running forward with his chin up throwing arm punches at Stipe.

Mark Munoz not doing anything and waiting to be KO'd by the first strike thrown in his fight against Machida.
that applies to wanderlei/leben as well

Cant find the article anymore, but I remember reading one back in the day where Florian stated the judges had him ahead on the cards lol doesn’t surprise me knowing how terrible the judging in mma can be.
Sounds like Florian is talking out of his ass

I find any fighter whose game plan is to give up the first two rounds to be insane.

Sure, you might not burn your gas tank with that strategy, but you're accepting damage that will impact your ability to finish the fight in those later rounds.

Taunting Holm only to get ktfo two seconds later

JaggedOnlyBustard-max-1mb.gif

Frank Mir initiating the clinch against Carwin and showing no sense of urgency at all when Carwin pummeled and turned him around to be against the cage.

Condit repeatedly clinching Kampmann in their first fight. The refusal to adjust there was odd from Carlos, who is generally a smart fighter.

Wasnt really a bad gameplan considering he won......
Well man people felt he lost and wasted there money on a fight that didn’t live up to the hype. Due to Condit becoming a sprinter.

Well man people felt he lost and wasted there money on a fight that didn’t live up to the hype. Due to Condit becoming a sprinter.

Cool, has nothing to do with his gameplan then you're just upset it didnt meet expectstions.

If anything it was one of the better gameplans in recent memory, it got him the belt.

Back