What are some of the best finishes in the Post-USADA era?

He has been in hot talks about PED usage amongst his silly training partners who admitted to using themselves (Intentionally ro not) such as Cody Garbrandt , Urijah Faber (Didn't admit) and there even have been fighter who have tested positive from his former gym such as Chad Mendes.
Did he fail any test except one fight? No.You said it yourself. Cody has admitted using EPO himself and he hasn't tested positive yet.That should be enough for one to realize not every cheater gets caught if you have a functioning brain.

EPO Dillashaw still couldn't beat returning from a multiple lay-off and multiple surgeries Dominick Cruz (True BW GOAT).
You can babble as much as you want.TJ is the GOAT BW.

He then got embarrased in seconds by Cejudo.
We are talking about the same Cejudo that finished Cruz as well?

Did he fail any test except one fight? No.You said it yourself. Cody has admitted using EPO himself and he hasn't tested positive yet.That should be enough for one to realize not every cheater gets caught if you have a functioning brain.
Cody isn't very sharp , He exposed TJ on his EPO usage a year before TJ tested positive.
Yet he exposed himself and his team also , It just makes Cruz look more impressive having beat up TAM members for all these years.
You can babble as much as you want.TJ is the GOAT BW.
PED cheaters are automatically disqualified from any GOAT discussion.
Even if that wasn't the case , TJ would still be behind against the man that beat him. Dominick Cruz.
We are talking about the same Cejudo that finished Cruz as well?
Yet and past of prime coming off another long lay-off Cruz did better than TJ in that fight , Not to mention the terrible stoppage that it was.

Much worse than Cjeudo vs TJ.

Cody isn't very sharp , He exposed TJ on his EPO usage a year before TJ tested positive.
Yet he exposed himself and his team also , It just makes Cruz look more impressive having beat up TAM members for all these years.
What you just wrote has got nothing to do with what i wrote.You have already said those words in your previous post.

PED cheaters are automatically disqualified from any GOAT discussion.
Even if that wasn't the case , TJ would still be behind against the man that beat him. Dominick Cruz.
He hasn't been tested positive in his fights at bantamweight.That is a fact

Yet and past of prime coming off another long lay-off Cruz did better than TJ in that fight , Not to mention the terrible stoppage that it was.

Much worse than Cjeudo vs TJ.
LOL.You basically said ''Bu bu but Cruz managed to survive 7 minutes more than TJ''.I don't give a damn.They both lost at the end of the day.And it's not Cejudo's fault that Cruz is made of glass.Also piss off with that terrible stoppage shit.If Cruz wanted not to get stopped he should have protected himself from those 11 unanswered shots to the head.

The two recent ones which left me speechless were Yair and Masvidal. They're up there with some of the best finishes ever IMO.

Can you prove he cheated in his fights besides the Cejudo one? Thanks in advance, dawzz
Yeah I'm sure he only used EPO that one time he happened to get caught. Once a cheater always a cheater

I'm glad that we've got stricter drug-testing now and cheaters are getting caught left and right.

Unless they're stars who have a large fan base behind them (ex: Canada, Ireland, etc.), which makes the UFC a lot of money.

I'm glad that now we have stricter drug-testing , If UFC implemented it before perhaps some cheaters would've been caught earlier and some fighters wouldn't have retired as early as they did (ex:GSP for whom one of the biggest reasons for hsi retirement was the lack of stricter drug-testing).

GSP left because his cycling game was not ready for USADA, which was why GSP insisted that they went with VADA (Volunteered Anti Doping Agency).

Anyways , Let's go to the main topic. What are some of the best finishes (Knockouts and Submissions) during the USADA era?

GSP vs Bisping - (Submission - RNC)
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

GSP competed in the post USADA era meant that he was as clean as "natty GOAT" Paulo Costa:

(GSP had bulging back and shoulder muscles just like "natty" Paulo Costa)
BrokenDownrightBluefish-size_restricted.gif

Yeah I'm sure he only used EPO that one time he happened to get caught. Once a cheater always a cheater

TJ got caught once but also, he only got tested for EPO once, after Cody snitched on him.

EPO tests are expensive and they don’t normally run them on most samples. The one time they did test TJ for EPO he failed. It’s pretty obvious he was on it for multiple fights.

I didn't suggets he only used EPO once but he has tested positive for one time.My point is a fighter can be on juice and still not get caught.It is really not that hard to understand

Back