What are some legit beefs between two fighters in the UFC?

Cake vs Gabe Rudiger

I think the most recent legit beef was Cerrone v. Diaz. I'd probably say JDS / Ubereem right now.

Shamrock and Ortiz was the best, hands down.

Just cause Cerrone was getting butthurt doesn't mean there was some real bad blood there

Honda/Tate.

Andy Wang vs. Tears.

i don't know man, to me it looked like they were inseparable.
If one was there you knew it was just a matter of time before the other one showed up.

tito vs shamrock
tito vs chuck
hendo vs bisping
gsp vs nick diaz

Nothing was close to Ortiz/Shamrock, Ken looked like he was going to have a seizure each time he saw Tito. Ortiz staid calm just to piss Shamrock even more, but I really think he was more emotionally involved that what he showed.

nick diaz and joe riggs fought in a hospital after their fight. I don't know if there was ever bad blood after that though

Takanori Gomi V. Dokonjonosuke Mishima

And it culminated in a really neat knockout, even though word is that Gomi still has a big hate-on for Mishima.

anthony johnson vs weight.
real intense rivalry, johnson had the upper hand at first but then weight beat his ass out of the ufc

Last edited:
I'm surprised people are saying Faber/Cruz. They seem to have more of a sibling rivalry than anything else. Guillard/Clementi and Babalu/Heath are up there. Heard Pearson and G-Sot were at each other's throats during the smashes. Rampage and Wandy seemed to have legit beef since the Pride days.

Back