What are some good youtube movie reviews to watch?

I'm Shawn Spencer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I need some new movie reviewers to watch. Red Letter Media loads like 1 video a month now so I want something similar to that to watch in the meantime. Something funny that also makes good points. Double Toasted is pretty funny sometimes but they get old quick.

My new favorite I just found recently is this dude The Critical Drinker. He reviews movies and games and he's usually pretty funny.

You guys got any recommendations?

Youtube reviewers?

Sounds like a load of....

tenor.gif

Mostly RedLetter Media for myself. I don't mind Oliver Harper's retrospectives. The critical drinker is starting to sound like he's looking for things to be outraged when there is none. I completely disagree with his Picard reviews.

Mostly RedLetter Media for myself. I don't mind Oliver Harper's retrospectives. The critical drinker is starting to sound like he's looking for things to be outraged when there is none. I completely disagree with his Picard reviews.

I love RLM too but they don't put out enough new content. I've already watched all their old Half in the Bags and Plinkett reviews. And I can't get into their Best of the Worst vids at all.

I've seen a few of the Oliver Harper retrospectives and those were pretty good. Might have to check out some more of those. Nostalgia Critic is pretty good too but his voice gets on my nerves after awhile.

And I didn't know Critical Drinker had Picard reviews up. I gotta watch those.

Back