What are some good mysteries that got solved

It was weird I literally looked everywhere, under sofas, inside the grandfather clock etc. So I had to use the old charger, but the thing is I would have used the old charger more anyway because it has a usb connection to the plug whereas the new one is molded, so the old one was being silly if it was responsible, because it's still my favourite
Did it know it was your fav though?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

"Numerous theories have been put forward to account for the unexplained deaths, including animal attacks, hypothermia, avalanche, katabatic winds, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these."

"Some combination of these' for whatever reason crack me up

This one has been called "solved"(avalanche) but seems they just wanted call it a day lol
Think it was hypothermia they said or something like that

It was Hulk Hogan that ratted out Jesse the body Ventura

<TheWire1>

?? What happened with the doughnuts ?
Not sure if you're serious... But they bought o-rings that were not rated to be used under 50 degrees F air temp(don't quote me on the actual temp).. they had pushed the launch off a couple times because of low temps, NASA got sick of waiting and rolled the dice. Sidenote, the o-rings were produced by FLDS(a fundamental Mormon sect) child labor at the behest of the Jeffs family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back