What are some dirty, but not illegal, things in MMA?

Aha yes i remember that well ! Tim Kennedy vs Romero. I know Tim Kennedy is for some reason not *the* most popular fighter but Yoel and his team used every trick in the book to give him more stool-time in that fight.

If you cannot make the "bell" then you're DQ'd. Its that simple. Or it *should* be that simple....
Romero did absolutely nothing wrong in that instance. It was 100% the commission assigned cutman and BJM that caused that incredibly overblown delay.

That said his corner has done shady shit in other fights.

nz0nkx.jpg

But I loved it <{JustBleed}>

2974.jpg

Is Shonie packing in this fight?
dennis-hallman-speedo.jpg

Man Speedo's make scratching your arse in the Octagon an easy task!

ufc letting bisping fight kevin after getting slept by gsp

It's crazy the high percentage of fighters who miss weight and win the fight. Meaning they aren't pushing themselves to the brink to make weight. They are still in good fight shape and much larger than their opponent. Total bullshit.

I think that Tiago Alves was the first guy to do that often & it paid off for him.

When a fighter has already won but then in the dying seconds of the fight starts elbowing to rip a hole in his forehead.

P.S. If you want a complete list, interview Jon Jones.

Kicking a fighter in the head as soon as his hands are off the canvas just whien he is about to stand back up.

If you rock an opponent you should go in for the kill right away. Don't let the guy recover then time his stand up and kick his head.

toe hold /small joint manipulation
knee strikes are dirty as shit

Kicking a fighter in the head as soon as his hands are off the canvas just whien he is about to stand back up.

If you rock an opponent you should go in for the kill right away. Don't let the guy recover then time his stand up and kick his head.
I'm pretty sure every one of Jon Jones' moves has been listed in here LOL

I'm pretty sure every one of Jon Jones' moves has been listed in here LOL
I was referring to that Eric Anders recent display of dirty tactics, but you're correct, any of Jon Jones moves should and most likely will be listed in this thread.

Thats a little different. As much as i hate juicehead Jones, he still was pressing Slowgun. Eric Anders had already disengaged and took a step back, he then continued to wait for the other fighter (can't recall his name) to lift both hands off the canvas and soccer kick his head. Dudes a pos and i will root against him for eternity.

Meisha's oil check on that short japanese chick.

Back