What are some big fights you expect to happen in the next 12 months that haven't been booked yet?

Fury v Joshua has the potential to be the biggest HW fight since Tyson v Lewis, I hope that happens soon enough for there to be a trilogy.

I agree, the ages of the main players are good to make the division competitive/entertaining. I don't 'expect' much good news though on them making regular matchups with each other in the next 12 months.

Fury- 30
Joshua- 29
Wilder- 33

I'd like to see Lomachenko vs Davis and/or Berchelt but neither likely happens in the next year.

Golovkin vs the Canelo Jacob's winner is likely. I'd like to see GGG fight Andrade or someone new like that though.

Some combo of Kovalev/Gvozdyk/Beterbiev. They're all with the same network so two of them should fight at some point. Bivol won't though since he's with DAZN.

Maybe Bivol will fight Callum Smith since it was talked about.

Maybe Danny Garcia vs Lipinets. They're top guys who aren't quite in the top mix right now. Just a thought.

Naoya Inoue vs Luis Nery. Maybe not in the next year but this could happen at some point here.

Tyson Fury vs Tomasz Adamek. lol

Back