What are some awesome gag gift ideas?

def1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to come up with a really good prank gift. Something I can make at home and that will be relatively cheap.

The gift is for my 18 yo cousin. The reason I'm giving him a gag gift is because he accidentally stumbled on his real gift so I want to trick him and pretend I returned it and am now giving him this prank gift.

Help me out guys :D

338279513_53899e3607.jpg

I got my dad a gentlemans ball scratcher one Christmas. It was only a few quid.

I just got a "Romney/Ryan, America's recovery team" tee-shirt.

My mum keeps on losing her lighter, so I bought her a comically huge one, it's about a foot long, it's massive working lighter.

I told my GF I'd buy her new underwear, but she said she'd be super embarrassed if I got her a few pairs infront of her parents, SO I got her kids batman underwear with a gift card inside.

I bought a replica NY state license plate from a site that does license plates for hollywood movies. It said COPSRGAY. I ended up putting it on over my friends back license plate and let him drive around with it for a while.

For a guy from a girl,

print off someones ultrasound picture and just hand it to your boyfriend/husband in an envelope.

This will only be funny if the significant other is scared of having children/not ready

Back