What are some 15 seconds of fame type moments in the UFC?

Nate was discussed plenty on this forum over the years. It may have increased for the Conor fights, but what you are saying is not factual.

It is. I have been on here for quite some time to know that. After he lost 2 fights in a row, there wasn't anything about him around here for a long time.

And I'm not even talking about this place too. Nate is huge right now even for casuals, but before the fight no one did know who the fuck is Nate.

lol.gif
Hes a legend

It is. I have been on here for quite some time to know that. After he lost 2 fights in a row, there wasn't anything about him around here for a long time.

And I'm not even talking about this place too. Nate is huge right now even for casuals, but before the fight no one did know who the fuck was Nate.
I don't give a shit about casuals, I'm talking about actual fans. Nate has gotten plenty of talk from the fans because he has talent. You don't need to be on a magazine cover to be notable in MMA.

Who gives a shit. No one was talking about him. When he loses again, no one will talk about him because no one cares about him. It's just how things is.

Nate will never do any good without Conor.

Who gives a shit about what?

People who like MMA and know who has skills and who comes to fight were talking about him. Sure, TMZ and ESPN weren't, but MMA fans were. The idiots who love Conor so much are in love with the fame--some fake ass Kardashian type shit.

So Conor can be famous in that way and Nate won't...who gives a shit about that?

People talk about Nate because of his fights--what he does best.

People talk about Conor because of his hype--what he does best.

Nate will still be an awesome fighter with or without Conor.

Conor will still be a great hype-man--whether he wins fights or not.

Josh Grispi. Top contender in WEC. Supposed to be Aldo's first title defense, Aldo gets injured, he takes a fight with Poirier instead of waiting for Aldo, gets rekt, ends up on Dr Phil with his crazy wife whom he abused.

Yeah, that was a weird one. He was pretty damn talented.

Who gives a shit about what?

People who like MMA and know who has skills and who comes to fight were talking about him. Sure, TMZ and ESPN weren't, but MMA fans were. The idiots who love Conor so much are in love with the fame--some fake ass Kardashian type shit.

So Conor can be famous in that way and Nate won't...who gives a shit about that?

People talk about Nate because of his fights--what he does best.

People talk about Conor because of his hype--what he does best.

Nate will still be an awesome fighter with or without Conor.

Conor will still be a great hype-man--whether he wins fights or not.

Even the fans was not talking about him, so once again, your point is terrible. That's ok and usual for the people who don't like Conor, they always says the most shit things who doesn't make sense.

Without Conor, Nate will not do even 300k. He would be lucky if he can headline anything without Conor, actually.

Conor is a champ, Nate isn't and never will.

Just like Conor is famous and because of that he is the only reason anyone talk about Nate.

I don't give a shit about casuals, I'm talking about actual fans. Nate has gotten plenty of talk from the fans because he has talent. You don't need to be on a magazine cover to be notable in MMA.

Having a couple of neckbeards write your name on an MMA forum (the sport Nate competes in...), doesn't exactly equate to "fame". And if it does, then essentially every MMA fighter can go into this thread!

Nate's fame level exploded after the McGregor fight, end of story! Same for Holly, same for Buster Douglas, and the same for every other fighter who beats THE MAN and then goes on to do nothing... that's your flash in the pan, and very few capitalize on it. A better question might be, who received their shot at 15 minutes of fame and turned it into something meaningful?!

Not so long ago, there was almost to none talk about Nate. He finally won a fight after a long time and called Conor. Got some talk, but that's it, nothing crazy. Then he fought Conor, and become someone.

The almost no talk about Nate will come again eventually. He is just another Holly.

I don't know WTF Dos Santos was thinking, this lady looks like my 63 year old mother.

abi8ua.jpg

The Cozad hype was real for a short while before falling off abruptly.

l.jpg

Having a couple of neckbeards write your name on an MMA forum (the sport Nate competes in...), doesn't exactly equate to "fame". And if it does, then essentially every MMA fighter can go into this thread!

Nate's fame level exploded after the McGregor fight, end of story! Same for Holly, same for Buster Douglas, and the same for every other fighter who beats THE MAN and then goes on to do nothing... that's your flash in the pan, and very few capitalize on it. A better question might be, who received their shot at 15 minutes of fame and turned it into something meaningful?!

Not so long ago, there was almost to none talk about Nate. He finally won a fight after a long time and called Conor. Got some talk, but that's it, nothing crazy. Then he fought Conor, and become someone.

The almost no talk about Nate will come again eventually. He is just another Holly.
Comparing Nate with Conor's level of fame is ridiculous, but he's a well known fighter and has been for a long time. What you guys are saying is ridiculous. He's had some ups and downs, but has fought some of the best out there in the process. The man has an impressive record. No one should be trying to marginalize him because he beat their favorite fighter. That is childish.

when Mickey Gall gets tapped by CM Punk in 15 seconds

Comparing Nate with Conor's level of fame is ridiculous, but he's a well known fighter and has been for a long time. What you guys are saying is ridiculous. He's had some ups and downs, but has fought some of the best out there in the process. The man has an impressive record. No one should be trying to marginalize him because he beat their favorite fighter. That is childish.

No one is talking about fighting ability here. Just because you had some DIaz posters taped up to your bedroom wall, doesn't make him famous lol! Just the same as Matt Hughes was never "famous" despite being the champion for a long time. Being known by fans of the sport you compete in isn't exactly being famous in my book.

Back