What are PVZ's actual MMA skills?

In football, winning the Heisman is the equivalent of winning TUF. If anything it makes you more of a joke in the big leagues (NFL).
Winning the Heisman gets you a $10 million NFL contract. Winning TUF gets you 20/20 from Uncle Dana. A little different.

I was born with better fighting skills than Paige has after years of training. She is trying to be a professional in something she isn't very good at. Only the desperation of the UFC for ratings allow the charade of WMMA to continue. And the nerd gamers who still live with their grandparents who like watching girls fight and think it's actually high level.

I highly doubt that. You sound like a big talker and like all talkers I'm pretty sure you're nothing but talk. No one is born with the ability to fight. Neither are you. WMMA is enjoyed by everyone who is not insecure about their own identity and isn't a text book misogynist like you. PVZ had more heart than your boy Sage Northcutt. Like always the man found a way to quit. lol

Scrambling, clinch work & knees, good from long range/close range.

I highly doubt that. You sound like a big talker and like all talkers I'm pretty sure you're nothing but talk. No one is born with the ability to fight. Neither are you. WMMA is enjoyed by everyone who is not insecure about their own identity and isn't a text book misogynist like you. PVZ had more heart than your boy Sage Northcutt. Like always the man found a way to quit. lol
When I watch women fight it reminds me of first year karate students trying to spar. If you think it's high level, good for you. At least someone enjoys it.

WMMA is trash so a pretty face dancer is pushed down our throat for rating that what the UFC has become a fuckin circus it all started with the do nothing bitch queen RHonda

-Holly Bless

It's a sign of the times. People spending all their time marketing their 'brand" without any substance to actually market.

She is marketing her look and personality. UFC is a sport but it is still entertainment. They will do anything to make money and get people interested in the sport. Sex sells just ask Anna Kournikova.

I don't understand why people get pissed when the UFC markets certain fighters. It is all about money and some of the best fighters are not marketable. They are not putting the time into promoting themselves and focus on the fights more, which is completely fine. But they shouldn't get pissed when the fighters who market themselves better get top billings.

When I watch women fight it reminds me of first year karate students trying to spar. If you think it's high level, good for you. At least someone enjoys it.

Exactly what i was thinking while watching the majority of Men's MMA fights. I don't think WMMA is high level. I think WMMA, just like Men's MMA have both high level and terrible fighters.

There are terrible Men's MMA fights, there are good Men's MMA fights. There are terrible WMMA fights, there are good WMMA fights. Drop your hatred for woman and your vision won't be so distorted.

Let's say for the sake of argument that WMMA displays a lower level skill than Men's MMA. That would be because sexists like you never allowed women the level of competition men were allowed. It's been only 4 years since the first WMMA fight. How good were men doing 4 years into UFC? Can you recall or shall i post a youtube link here? If their skill levels are lower, it's the fault of sexists like yourself.

She is marketing her look and personality. UFC is a sport but it is still entertainment. They will do anything to make money and get people interested in the sport. Sex sells just ask Anna Kournikova.

Interesting you would use her to prove your point, seeing as how she quickly became known for sucking at actually playing tennis. Which kinda proves my point even more :cool:

Her best trait is heart, lots of it. Cardio to keep up a frantic pace is another. Those 2 things were key parts of making Guida & Forrest good fighters. Not saying Page is on their level, but having those things makes up for a lot and often leads to long careers.

Push forward, go for a clinch throw/trip, GnP. Brawl on the feet. Quick path to brain damage for sure but that's the warrior-type, who lacks in skill. Luckily for Page's health she fights small people.

She's super tough. But she's average in every other area.

Interesting you would use her to prove your point, seeing as how she quickly became known for sucking at actually playing tennis. Which kinda proves my point even more :cool:

I was just proving that pvz is promoted not on skill but looks and personality. Whatever gets asses in the seats.

And her looks are vastly overrated. UFC refuses to accept that the vast majority of women who fight are very average looking.
I agree mostly but tbh I'm an average looking guy so I'm not picky.

Tenacity and positivity. But maybe those are Dancing with the Stars skills..

Waterson is h9tter and she actually got skills.

Looks means shit to a real fight fan as long as you are good. It is a plus for the opposite (or homosexual) sex but it should not define what makes a person a fighter.
I agree completely but as you know people do base a lot on looks male or female. People see a jacked dude and he's the goat or if he's knocking ppl out but has neck tats he's over related trash. Hot chick wins a fight goat Ugo wins a fight she fought a can.

Being sexy.

The best attribute to have in WMMA if you want to make it anywhere.

Back