What are PVZ's actual MMA skills?

shib.gif

This question needz deeper contemplation, I'll be back...

Yeah I believe so but she's also over related as a fighter bc of her looks so that gets her a lot of hate.

Waterson is h9tter and she actually got skills.

Looks means shit to a real fight fan as long as you are good. It is a plus for the opposite (or homosexual) sex but it should not define what makes a person a fighter.

She's a horrible fighter. Plain and simple. She's actually regressing as a fighter. She's not much of an athlete either. She's uncoordinated, weak and slow. I'm not a Paige hater. I'm just speaking the truth.

She's a wall and stall fighter who's biggest asset is being a good athlete.

And she's not a good athlete.

She is not talented and she never was. In Invicta nobody gave a crap about her..just UFC Hype machine at its finest.

Her striking is horrendous. But she has heart and tenacity. Decent wrestler? Idk thats about it.

Other than the head and arm throw? Seems like every single fight she tries to rush her opponents flailing her arms around with her chin in the air, luckily nobody she has fought got great power to make her pay for it. If not the lucky kick she could have very well lost to Bec, lost the first round when she couldn't do what she does to weaker opponents who can't avoid the rush & throw.
Time to change camps and learn striking as well as other skills? So far every single fight she does the same thing and when it doesn't work it looks brutal like her fight against Rose.
So far the answers are toughness, athleticism, heart, and "scrappy".

Those aren't bad things but seems like Sherdog agrees that she doesn't have any actual skills.

Paige is what i call an in between girl. I feel bad for her cuz shes not great at anything.

Shes absolutely adorably cute, but shes not hot.

Shes tries her hardest in her fights, but certainly will never be a contender.

Shes not a good striker, wrestler, or grappler.

She didnt win the dancing with the stars show.

Her brother is a gay child molester.

I want her ti succeed, but damn, where? An actress? Is she good at it cuz shes not that attractive..

I am so not getting this hate. Is it because she's kinda hot?
Where is the hate you are seeing?

Most of the replies are complimenting her heart. TS asked a legit question, "what are her skills". And so far no one has come up with one.

Decent cardio, pushes a good pace, basically an athletic spazzy white belt.

soft skin

teenish look

ultra hysterical personality

it´s getting harder to explain

wood

Fights like a robot. Circles, circles throws same combos like a computer program. No flow during a fight. Highly over rated

Back