What are Nate's chances of submitting Conor

1394.jpg
Oh look i get swarmed by anderson silva nuthuggers after that comment. Haha fuckinh hilarious.. The nerds on this forum... Jeez

As we all know Conor's only losses have come by submission whilst Nate is known for a strong submission game. Both have great chins so a submission on Nate Diaz' part comes to mind as a possible outcome.

Will Nate actively pursuit a submission? Will they just stand and bang? Can Conor survive an ground battle?

It is quite impossible to know since a lot of factors play a role here (new super sized mcgregor, the stage Diaz' cardio is in, etc). But oh well fire away Conor boys vs Diaz fans
Nate will get knocked out before he has any chance to apply a submission.

Not good, he's not a good wrestler, is taking this fight on what 8-10 days notice. He's the best style match up with for conor with the least amount of danger (in terms of having the conditioning to get through the style of fight he prefers).

Oh look i get swarmed by anderson silva nuthuggers after that comment. Haha fuckinh hilarious.. The nerds on this forum... Jeez
Dude,trust me "Anderson Silva nutthugger" is the last thing I am lmao.
I just can recognize talent beyond Conor's and don't need to go insulting anyone that doesn't think McGregor is God on Earth while pretending to have any basic knowledge on MMA .

I really don't see this fight going to the ground at any point - Nate is too slow has very slow movement so not the greatest TD's as it is. While he is much better on the ground he won't get the fight there so really cant see him winning a striking match.

One factor that some seem to overlook is that Nate's height may force conor to either kick from the outside or fight in the clinch, both of which make him more vulnerable to takedowns than he has been against shorter fighters.

"Not very good because I'll knock him out in the first 10 seconds...I predict tese tings"

Dude,trust me "Anderson Silva nutthugger" is the last thing I am lmao.
I just can recognize talent beyond Conor's and don't need to go insulting anyone that doesn't think McGregor is God on Earth while pretending to have any basic knowledge on MMA .
When THE FUCK have i ever said that ya turd. You read what u want to believe. He is one of the best, maybe the best. Thats a fact and u better acknowledge it. Anderson was also one of the best. qoute me on it, I have never said anything else. Next time, understand what u read before posting bullshit. And unlike you ppl who claim to have all this mma knowledge, i can back it. I can show my skills, u suckers got nothing! Keep talkin.

When THE FUCK have i ever said that ya turd. You read what u want to believe. He is one of the best, maybe the best. Thats a fact and u better acknowledge it. Anderson was also one of the best. qoute me on it, I have never said anything else. Next time, understand what u read before posting bullshit. And unlike you ppl who claim to have all this mma knowledge, i can back it. I can show my skills, u suckers got nothing! Keep talkin.

lmao FUCKIN SHOW ME YOUR SKILLS THEN FUCK YEAH BRO

One factor that some seem to overlook is that Nate's height may force conor to either kick from the outside or fight in the clinch, both of which make him more vulnerable to takedowns than he has been against shorter fighters.
That's true I didn't factor in his height but I do foresee conors speed to be the main factor in this fight and I think we'd all agree a stick and move gameplan will be one he uses. Diaz may try smother conor but the speed advantage is just too great.

Back