Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

What are "link backs"?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gunny, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Belt

I keep seeing these little globes with a yellow arrow nearby at the top of threads. I read the site's description but I still don't understand how they get there or what they do. Anyone know?

2. str8loco1

str8loco1 Brown Belt

LinkBacks (Trackbacks, Pingbacks and Refbacks) allow you to notify another site that you wrote something related to what is written on a specific page. This improves the chances of contributors to this page noticing that you gave them credit for something, or that you improved upon something they wrote. With LinkBacks, websites are interconnected. Think of them as the equivalents of acknowledgments and references at the end of an academic paper, or a chapter in a textbook.

Linkbacks have long been a major force in the development of the blogging network, by creating an interconnected series of blogs and posts acknowledging one another. Not only does this improve the general community ethos throughout the "blog-o-sphere", but it also helps to make blogs into more powerful link-building tools.

3. str8loco1

str8loco1 Brown Belt