What an unceremonious end ...

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I would rather get KTFO doing a dancy dance than lose a split decision after a lengthy title reign

hot damn

PS I spelt unceremonious right without needing spell check!!! Seriously I was shocked and delighted at that one- this gun be a good day

It's actually best for DJ since it looks like he barely lost, but for us fans, it's definitely disappointing. If a person's dominant reign has to come to an end, I prefer someone does it while making statement - Conor KO'ing Aldo in 13 seconds, Weidman knocking out Anderson Silva on the feet, or Cody beating Cruz at his own game, etc.

I would rather get KTFO doing a dancy dance than lose a split decision after a lengthy title reign

hot damn

PS I spelt unceremonious right without needing spell check!!! Seriously I was shocked and delighted at that one- this gun be a good day
Who let you out of the Mayberry Clippy?

[<taker1}

Not the end just yet. He absolutely deserves a rematch, and I was pulling for Cejudo big time. Losing a fight that razor close.

Did you see his face after he lost? He looked happy. I think it was a weight off his shoulders.

Now he can go "win all the belts of the world"... Or whatever the fuck he was taking about..

Me thinks DJ will GSP-Serra him the next fight.

Back