What an awesome card so far

So many POTN contenders so far. FOTN so far is Aldan Puddinglover

There's a pretty good chance that the fight wouldn't ever happen because Jones would screw something up or piss hot, it would most likely be a waste of money.
True but for a main event in MSG, the UFC will def take that chance with no hesitation.

Here in Europe we pay peanuts to watch all PPV’s and fight nights (5 dollars per event orso).
that's not even enough to cover the tax on PPV events in the US.

Dodson that lil fucker... So annoying in everything he does. I would have trouble training even in the same facility with that half-wit. Don't even care about his early career success. Jimmie better merk this kid hard.
Oh man, Im with you. Those weird screams, stupid smile...just general fuckery. he has always rubbed me the wrong way. I wouldnt be able to be in the same room with him without my skin crawling

Non stop action only looked away during wmma

The Rivera-Dodson fight was pretty much what i expected: sloppy, tentative and lots of hitting air.

Oh well, it won’t ruin the card for me.

Chris-Pratt-Mind-Blown.gif

Edit: what about Brock though?
Brock would be next yr. I think if this main event is indeed Jones vs Cormier, it'll be at LHW.

I didn't think that fight was that bad. Dodson was timid because Jimmie shut him down,and Jimmie wasn't going to swing at him Forrest Griffin style, the man is an aspiring champion.

And the UFC is too cheap to reward all great finishes and fights.
Honestly, pay them slightly higher for each fight, than a show/win system. So many fighters fight to win because of the current system.

Dayum!!!!!! The JBG hard at work tonite!!!!

In fairness to the ufc, the last 3 ppvs cards before this have really delivered.

Hopefully the main event makes this 4 in a row.

Amazing card.

<{JustBleed}>

How does this card have less name value?

Main event is good.
Co-Main got cancelled.
A lot of people don't care about WMMA.
Zabit was facing a nobody
Dodson/Rivera aren't draws at all
Only names on the prelims were Diego/Miller and they're both past it (Even though they both managed to win)

It's one of those cards that us more hardcore fans can get excited about, but for the more casual MMA fans there's not much there for them

Awesome night of fights. Pretty much every fight was on fire tonight.

Back