What an awesome card so far

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’m really surprised by the quality of the fights so far. I have a feeling the Dodson-Rivera fight will be a boring bout, but the other fights look very promising to me.

This card was definitely worth it for me to stay up late night for (i’m European, sigh).

Big ups, UFC. Keep on keeping on!

The cards with less name value always tend to deliver the best fights tbh

Dude this card has been ill so far. That's why I never complain about the lack of big names on a card. Fights are fights and them boys and gals really came out to play tonite!

Rogan talking about upcoming fight that hasn't been announced. What fight are they alluding to?

just about any card that gets shit on , Tend to deliver with great fights with exciting finishes .
that's why I buy every PPV

Jones-Cormier III hopefully.
Chris-Pratt-Mind-Blown.gif

Edit: what about Brock though?

Last edited:
just about any card that gets shit on , Tend to deliver with great fights with exciting finishes .
that's why I buy every PPV
Exactly! I love fights...Yeah big names bring more excitement but at the end of the day, as long as the 2 people in the cage put on a show, I don't care about their name value.

If must be because there are no wmma fights on the card at all.

Money, Mula (sp), monerrero (sp), l'argent, les tunes, etc.
There's a pretty good chance that the fight wouldn't ever happen because Jones would screw something up or piss hot, it would most likely be a waste of money.

Why would you put a cheater who's ruined multiple events right into another main event?
Why would you give a guy a title shot who assaulted a bus with a dolley? UFC gonna UFC

Dodson that lil fucker... So annoying in everything he does. I would have trouble training even in the same facility with that half-wit. Don't even care about his early career success. Jimmie better merk this kid hard.

I’m really surprised by the quality of the fights so far. I have a feeling the Dodson-Rivera fight will be a boring bout, but the other fights look very promising to me.

This card was definitely worth it for me to stay up late night for (i’m European, sigh).

Big ups, UFC. Keep on keeping on!
The fighters here have less to risk because no one knows them so this tends to happen.

Back