What Am I Supposed To Do At An Airport to Pass The Time?

go to the bathroom

approach occupied stalls, choose one

stand in front, tap 3 times with your foot

then whisper "groundhog expert"

report back here with the outcome.

look for BJ Penn

This is the classic running joke, but honestly one time I missed my flight at LAX and realized I was going to have to wait 4 hours for the next one, and as soon as I sat down all depressed I looked up & noticed Anderson Silva standing around in front of a convenience store in the airport. So I got to meet him & talk to him for like 10 minutes, and then realized no one on sherdog would believe me because it was at an airport, lol.

This is the classic running joke, but honestly one time I missed my flight at LAX and realized I was going to have to wait 4 hours for the next one, and as soon as I sat down all depressed I looked up & noticed Anderson Silva standing around in front of a convenience store in the airport. So I got to meet him & talk to him for like 10 minutes, and then realized no one on sherdog would believe me because it was at an airport, lol.
Cool story bro. I don't believe it.

Just go to a bar and spend $6 a beer and watch tv and hit on the bartender.

common man

This is so lame and unoriginal that it fails on multiple levels.
You're right... He should just go jerk off on the bathroom while listening to Air Supply

Cool story bro. I don't believe it.

Just go to a bar and spend $6 a beer and watch tv and hit on the bartender.

i did this when i was at the el salvador airport. for six hours. being buzzed sure makes idle time at the airport pretty fun.

Go to one of the shoe shine stations and get your balls cleaned up looking nice n shiny.

I was at an airport just 3 days ago also with almost 3 hours of free time.... I went to the furthest corner where there are lost of empty seats and saw 3 or 4 guys laying down on top of the seats taking a nap.... I did the same thing.... had one of the best naps in a long time.... but if you do it, do it as I said on the furthest corner so you are not rude with people who actually want to take a seat waiting for their plane

Get one of those old wired ear pieces and put it in your ear. Wear sunglasses and a suit and follow people around. Make sure to talk just loud enough so they can hear you, and keep mentioning things like "The package is on the move" and "I think I have been spotted". Once they get really nervous, start yelling "SWARM, SWARM, SWARM" and watch them freak.

Do something unique like walk on the runway or sumthin

I take dabs on my vaporizer and get blazed as fuck.

No need to go to the bathroom. You can do it out in the open as long as one hand is down your pants and the other hand is holding that forearm in front of you. Nobody will notice.

San-Diego-Chargers-Fire-Security-Guard-Caught-Beating-His-Meat-On-The-Sidelines-512x409.png

Masterful.

Hello, I am stuck at the airport and have a 2 1/2 hour layover until my next flight. What am I supposed to do to pass the time?

That's nothing. Try 8 hours while maintenance crew repair the plane.

I always take a load of didgerydoos when I fly, not really so much cos flying makes me anxious its just that I cant stand all that dead time. I cant relax enough to watch movies, read books etc and I hate drinking on longhaul flights so a handfull of blues does the job nicely. I sleep on the flight, I sleep on any stopovers and shazam as if by magic it appears that I have been teleported straight to my destination.

Back