What Am I Supposed To Do At An Airport to Pass The Time?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Hello, I am stuck at the airport and have a 2 1/2 hour layover until my next flight. What am I supposed to do to pass the time?

What all adults do. Cry in your airplane drink because you are alone during the holidays.

Surf the web, play games, read? Good lord man, do something with your life!

Get a book Go talk to people at the bar 2 1/2 hrs is nothing

Hit on the counter girls when it's not busy. Some of the sluttiest bunch around, trust me. I've work at the airport.

If you weren't poor you could waste time in one of the many airport lounges they usually have.

Vote in my P&M babe vs. babe polls and have a fwap in the airport bathroom.

No need to go to the bathroom. You can do it out in the open as long as one hand is down your pants and the other hand is holding that forearm in front of you. Nobody will notice.

San-Diego-Chargers-Fire-Security-Guard-Caught-Beating-His-Meat-On-The-Sidelines-512x409.png

Hit on the hot girl waiting to get on the plane you are waiting for also.

Join the Mile High Club later on.

Ask yourself what you would do if you could turn Mars into a habitable planet, would you make it into a hockey planet full of ice rinks, maybe a basketball continent somewhere, like a sports planet? The deeper you go into the planet the more scary the sport?

Maybe make it a planet for just animals with a diamond palace that you live in?

run around the airport yelling "allah akbar!!!".
please have someone videotape it for the lulz

Edit pictures on your phone or computer. Delete some old word or excel files from your computer. Delete/edit names and old contacts on your phone.

Hit on the hot girl waiting to get on the plane you are waiting for also.

Join the Mile High Club later on.
common man

This is so lame and unoriginal that it fails on multiple levels.

Hopefully you've boarded by now, but my method is to read for an hour or so, then, if there's time, grab a burger and a glass of whiskey at any bar with an open seat.

Back