What about the necktats on the mild mannered t-rex referee Keith?

He always looked like a serial killer or a child rapist to me. However, he's one of the best refs in the sport

If he is a karate competitor his kicks must be pretty damn good because he ain't punching anybody from far away that is for damn sure. Also, I think those black gloves might give the impression that he looks like someone who doesn't want to leave fingerprints.

thats certainly true

Yep. Lots of actual killers might give off a slightly creepy vibe at best. Most however kinda blend in.

In my experience with dudes that are completely tatted up, is that they're really really chill as fuck. It's always the craziest looking dudes in the mosh pit, or the dive bar, that are usually the nicest.

I'm way less leery of a guy like that, than your typical frat bro.

Last edited:
Yep. Lots of actually killers might give off a slightly creepy vibe at best. Most however kinda blend it.

In my experience with dudes that are completely tatted up, is that they're really really chill as fuck. It's always the craziest looking dudes in the mosh pit, or the dive bar, that are usually the nicest.

I'm way less leery of a guy like that, than your typical frat bro.

Its strange isn't it? Thats been my experience as well. The mildest looking people, or most innocent or unassuming are usually the craziest. Im thinking these are the people that have been bullied or have never been given respect simply bc they look like a steps toll, and now are overcompensating

He's trying to be humble unlike Big John or the short guy with big arms.

giphy.gif

Chris Leben is one of the best in the business

Back