What about Kron Gracie vs Kim Dae-Won?

CinemaKingdom

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Kim Dae-Won is the guy who defeated Marcelo Garcia in his only MMA fight. Would you be interested in Kron facing off against this guy to avenge his old grappling rival?

I would also like to see him have an MMA match with Marcelo Garcia and Shinya Aoki at some point in time (Aoki after he has 5 fights or so to get some experience under his belt).

How do we find Dae woo kim?

His fighting career ended 5 years ago. I don't think he's still around in the industry.

Why is he only limited to fighting Koreans? lol.

Also, I don't know why you think Marcelo Garcia is going to start fighting in MMA again. Dae Won Kim hasn't fought since 2010, so same goes for him.

Why is he only limited to fighting Koreans? lol.

Also, I don't know why you think Marcelo Garcia is going to start fighting in MMA again. Dae Won Kim hasn't fought since 2010, so same goes for him.

Who said I think Marcelo is going to start fighting MMA again? I said I would like to see it, not that it would happen. He isn't doing anything else competition wise though and he is still pretty young, plus who wants to go out on a 0-1 record?

Who said I think Marcelo is going to start fighting MMA again? I said I would like to see it, not that it would happen. He isn't doing anything else competition wise though and he is still pretty young, plus who wants to go out on a 0-1 record?

Well, the way you said it would make it seem like he's still actively competing in MMA.

Back