What about jonjonee vs like Greg hardy kinda guy as warmup

Mcnugget

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lil tune up fight. Who honestly loses out here? Hardy makes some money jon gets comfortable at HW. They can negotiate while jon stays competitive/doesn’t rot away his youth.

He is NEVER taking a warm up fight if he ever fights again at all. Because clearly if he loses to anybody but the HW champion, he is never fighting the HW champion.

Come on, man.
I also don’t picture the ufc paying 5-15 million for a warm up fight

Lil tune up fight. Who honestly loses out here? Hardy makes some money jon gets comfortable at HW. They can negotiate while jon stays competitive/doesn’t rot away his youth.
Oh good. Two cheating scumbags together.

Bones is fighting for a title or he doesnt fight. If Dana wants to stop squeezing a qaurter till the eagle screams and book Bones v Frank it will be the biggest non Conor fight ever financially. Zero chance Bones fights any fighter other than Ngannou or Jan next. If he fights again

Imagine being this undefeated LHW champion for so many years, you finally decided to go to the upper weight class and UFC is proposing you Greg Hardy fight.

Yeah...

Imagine being this undefeated LHW champion for so many years, you finally decided to go to the upper weight class and UFC is proposing you Greg Hardy fight.

Yeah...

Yeah, people gotta put themselves in Jon Jones shoes here and think things through a bit

I also don’t picture the ufc paying 5-15 million for a warm up fight
Exactly. It just doesn’t make sense from any perspective. I’d give you a like, but it’s fight day. And I have to save them for the Tapology bros. in the pbp.

Greg Hardy is coming for the belt wheither we like it or not, Jon Jones is smarter than that and will wait for Hardy and Ngannou to fight each other

Lol have you looked at his record ? You really think he needs a tune up fight ? I think you guys are really forgetting how good Jones is.

Horrible mismatch. Jon has one of the top 3 resumes in MMA. Hardy has a limited skill set and this would not be competitive.

Jones only fights for a title at HW. No way he risks getting slept by dudes like Hardy or Lewis, even if he beats them 9/10 times.

Jones would murder Hardy

Back