What about GSP?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
Is he nowhere in this conversation to fight McGregor?

155 or 170. Money fight $$$
Lol

if conor manages to get a title at 155 or 170, GSP will fight him.

If not, GSP won't come out of retirement for a money fight only. It is the most likely outcome btw

if conor manage to get a title at 155 or 170, GSP will fight him. If not, GSP won't come out of retirement for a money fight only
That makes a lot of sense. GSP is all about legacy instead of money

That makes a lot of sense. GSP is all about legacy instead of money
he is both. He doesn't want a full money fight like a nate diaz or conor, and he doesn't want a full legacy fight like a tony ferguson, whittaker etc.

That's why I believe GSP would come back only for khabib or masvidal if he beat usman.

Connor needs to win his next match with a flawless victory and fatality when Santa Claus flies in front of the full moon on the pit stage before GSP will appear amd challenge him.

he is both. He doesn't want a full money fight like a nate diaz or conor, and he doesn't want a full legacy fight like a tony ferguson, whittaker etc.

That's why I believe GSP would come back only for khabib or masvidal if he beat usman.

I say he only wants legacy fights. Why would he fight Ferguson if he can fight the champ?

There is a reason the bmf belt exists and conor is up for it.
It's the "please don't grapple and beat us" belt.
Khabib destroyed conor.
What do you think gsp would do?

GSP is the best ever , That McQuitter sbouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as him.

Back