What about Dos Anjos vs Nurmagomedov?

this is what sherdog put in their "matches to make" article day after

Was great to see the Russian run out of gas and beat a guy like Healy on vapors. I think that was an important part of his development...I think he beats Dos Anjos

Was great to see the Russian run out of gas and beat a guy like Healy on vapors. I think that was an important part of his development...I think he beats Dos Anjos

Nurmagomedov is great, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he is ready for a title shot just yet

That's why I said let him fight RDA, then a #1 contender match. If he wins.

Dind't you see inside the OP? He said dos anjos (like junior dos anjos) the former ufc heavy champion that beat off and lost to cain valesgquiz? useless there's is a second guy named dos anjos (which i am not certainty exist) then i think you're not the you're not in the right path friend. : ^ )

I fuckin love Junior Dos Anjos dude. He's gona smash Cain Vallie-Flagg.

if TJ Grant doesnt wait i think we'll get some combination of Grant, Dos Anjos, Melendez and Khabib.

Obviously assuming Gil beats Diego

then maybe they have Benodo/Healy and Miller vs Dunham/Cowboy winner

Yup, winner should get a title shot or maybe fight someone like Grant or Bendo.

Who is these even a question? Junior is some weight classics above the long name russia. he would probably punch him asleep like he did cain valesquiz in their first meeting.

Dind't you see inside the OP? He said dos anjos (like junior dos anjos) the former ufc heavy champion that beat off and lost to cain valesgquiz? useless there's is a second guy named dos anjos (which i am not certainty exist) then i think you're not the you're not in the right path friend. : ^ )

You gentlemen are my favorite troll in these forum. You beat off most posters for days.

Man, Sherdog is a tough place. Ten years here and people are still dumb.

Who is these even a question? Junior is some weight classics above the long name russia. he would probably punch him asleep like he did cain valesquiz in their first meeting.

This post is almost as bad as its grammar/spelling/punctuation.

Great fight and one that I have seen discussed for a while now but now is the perfect time to make it. Both have finally got that impressive signature win under their belts that have placed them into title contention. I'd pick dos Anjos(kind of biased but I do have my reasons).

Id go TJ Grant vs Nurmagomedov #1 contender

Dos Anjos vs (Sanchez-Melendez) for next shot

Back